Chapter 3: Week With Former Wanna One Members

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, June 3, 2023~2:48PM-

~Ike's POV~

I was wandering around the studio, trying to find my way back to our dressing room. When I was finally starting to give up, I decided to ask the first person I saw. Walking down the hall towards me was Bae Jinyoung, member of CIX and former member of Wanna One.

"Excuse me, Jinyoung sunbaenim?" I got his attention.

The male's eyes widened from being unexpectedly talked to but he stopped in politeness.

"Hello." I bowed respectively. "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you help me find my dressing room?"

The male was frozen for a second until he finally nodded. "Sure."

"Thank you." I said then took out the text I had gotten from Evan where I asked him where our room was. He responded with two photos, a selca of him in front of our dressing room door and the other of the surroundings outside of our door.

"Oh, so you're CØLORFUL STARS." Jinyoung said. "I saw your room earlier. This way."

Jinyoung turned on his heels and started walking back the same way he came.

"Thank you so much." I said, using my charming voice as to sound apologetic but not guilty. "I hope I didn't take you away from anything too important."

"I don't mind." Jinyoung shrugged.

I just nodded. He was very stone-like still, just like when he was in Wanna One.

I followed Jinyoung to my dressing room, rounding about three corners until we arrived.

"Wow, I really was lost." I scratched my head.

Jinyoung let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay, it took me a while to learn my way around the studios too."

"Well, thank you so much for your help today, Jinyoung sunbaenim." I bowed.

Jinyoung bowed back. "It was no problem, uh..."

He seemed to be looking for something.

"Ike." I replied.

He nodded. "It was no problem, Ike."

I gave a charming smile as Jinyoung walked away. I felt proud of myself for charming a senior idol then walked into the dressing room.

"There you are!" Evan shouted, running over to me and wrapping me in his arms. "I was so worried about you."

I froze for a minute, still trying to get used to all of Evan's personality sides.

"I'm fine, hyung." I said, pushing him off. "I just got lost, that's all."

"We were afraid we'd have to perform without you." Jinhyuk said.

"Which we can't do." Saei said. "You're our face. Nobody will know who we are without you."

"I beg to differ!" Howon exclaimed. "It's not like he got 1st place on PINKSTAR!"

Everyone laughed at the maknae's defensive response and went back to what they were doing, me joining Junwon on the couch who was in a fierce battle of Go Fish with his brother, Howon.