Chapter 4: End of Debut Promotions

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, June 13, 2023~5:09PM-

~Saei's POV~

We came down off the stage and started to take our mics off when I heard my name.

"Sairo!" I heard. I turned to see the members of THE NEW SIX walking over.

"Hyung, it's Saei, now." Their maknae, Sungjun, said to Hyunsoo, the only member who was my age.

"Hey guys." I said, hugging each one of them as I had become close to them since prior to my debut.

I noticed they were a member short.

"Junhyeok still on hiatus?" I asked.

The members all nodded. I could tell they felt tense.

"I hope he gets better soon." Hwi, their younger rapper and producer, said.

"He will." Their leader and oldest, Taehun said, putting his arm around Hwi.

"He's participating in the music videos as much as possible so I think that's a positive." Their Australian member, Kyungjun, said.

"I agree." I nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, congratulations on your debut!" Hyunsoo said.

"Thanks." I snickered, flustered by the attention suddenly put on me.

"We knew you'd make it to the finals." Sungjun said.

"Weren't you the one who was worried he wouldn't?" Hwi said, raising a brow when looking at his member.

"Shush!" Sungjun snapped back, causing Hwi to snicker.

"It's okay, I understand." I said. "The votes were kinda crazy throughout the entire season. You never knew what was going to happen."

"Isn't that every survival show?" Kyungjun raised a brow.

We all stood there in thought, not sure whether to agree or disagree.

"Well, hey, I'm glad you made it." Taehun said.

"Yeah, the group wouldn't have a rapper without you." Hyunsoo added.

"Jinhyuk and Evan can rap too." I told them.

"But not like you." Hwi said. "You're the group's main rapper for a reason. That was literally your position on the show. It wasn't their's."

"Just be proud of yourself, would you hyung?" Sungjun said, hitting my arm.

I couldn't help but smile despite trying not to. "Thanks guys."

"Alright, well, we gotta go get ready for our performance." Taehun said. "We'll see you around."

"For sure." I nodded. "Say hi to Junhyeok for me."

"Will do." Taehun said.

We said our goodbyes and I joined up with my members who were waiting for me by the exit door, then we headed back to our dressing room where we relaxed and watched the show from there.

*****

-Saturday, June 17, 2023~3:18PM-

~Howon's POV~