Chapter Prologue: Through hell and back..

{Life wasn't easiest, being an Omega also doesn't have its upsides, Omegas are so fragile, and weak against Beta's and most definitely Alpha's, and if Your born with Alpha Strict Parents, its hell...}

<The Past>

*Cries and sniffles was an Wolf Faunus Girl could let out, She seemed to be 10 or 11 years old, as She got tossed around and smacked against the wall, She let out an cry of pain, as an Man stood over Her, He snarls a bit, the Girl is name Lillian Bell, with Her Father Felix Bell, standing above Her*

Felix: *Growls lightly* Tch, what's crying going to do for You!, Your part of the Bell family!!..*He said, as She stood up weakly on wobbly legs* If you can't take simple beatings!!, and defend Yourself!...*He swings an wooden staff as it hit Her sides, She yelps out skitting across the floor* Your nothing but an weakling!!, and put other Omega's and onward to shame!!...*He yells out walking off*

*The Little bruised beaten up Girl, layed there, as an locks and chains of mental force, surrounded Her heart and Mind, locking in and rendering Her an husk of emotionless feelings, Her eyes paled, stained red and puffy, but they officially held no soul to speak of, She was soon picked up, ears were ringing, She looks up blankly, seeing Her worried Older twin sisters faces, Melody and Lullaby*

Melody: *cups Her Younger Sister , and frowns* MOM!!!,
AUNTY, UNCLE!!, SOMETHING IS WRONG!!...*everything went blank afterwards*

°Few Hours Later°

[Ghira Pov]

*I growled as I pinned Felix to the wall, He bowed His head as I kept Him pinned, The news we gotten, wasn't the greatest, and It made Me sick*

Ghira: *I pulled back* HOW COULD YOU BE SO ROUGH!, She is an Omega!, not an Damn Alpha, You broke Your own 11 year old Daughter!!...*He flinched*

°Two Hours Earlier°

[Hera Pov]

*I may have been crying as We see the Doctor check on Her, looking at Her eyes, He sighs a bit, We frowned at this*

Doctor: *As He pulled away from Lily* I am sorry, bad news indeed, Her mental state forced an rare condition in Omega's, unknown as Emotion Lock, this condition is almost if not uncureable...*I covered My mouth, as Kail comforts Me*
°Back to Now°

[Felix Pov]

*No, no...no.....I stood there scanning My Daughter, all of the scars and bruises, I trained Her for 5 Years, I just wanted, I didn't realize My actions, but it came at an unfairly consequence, My baby Girl, I, Ghira He growled lowly as He takes Me outside and pinned Me to the wall, I bowed My head*

Ghira: *He pulled back* She was the sweetest thing Hera ever birthed, You took that away from My Niece, if that's how Your treated the twins, I understand but Her...Your an Disgrace of an Alpha...*He walks back inside the House*

Felix: *I looked down at the Ground* "I'll try to be better, an better...."

...Father....

°Two Years Later°

[Lillian Pov]

*I was training cause, I am to stay strong, I swing My staff, as it knocks an head off an statue*

Felix: *An hums was heard as I turned to see My Father, I bowed My head, He frowns coming from* Hey take an break, You've been doing since Your Sister's left to Beacon...*He said softly*

Lily: *I looked at Him blankly* I must train, if I am to defend Myself, if I slack off as You said, I would be an weakling...*I said lowly He flinches a bit*