Chapter Three: Recovery/Team Supporter/Reunion

{It was the most challenging things, I've encounter, that G-Rex, gave Me a run for My money, I didn't even remember what else happened after blacking out...}

[Blake Pov]

*After the end of the ceremony, and getting settled in, I went back to the nursing hall, to check on Lily, as I walked in, I frowned seeing Her still asleep, I walked over the chair next to the bed, as I looked at Her arm, I bit My lip, it was damaged, but not to heavily, but the sight*

Blake: *I grabbed Her hand gently* Hey Lily, ummm We did it, did You hear, They have an surprise for You, said You were pretty awesome in trying to take down that Grimm by Yourself...*I said, I squeezed Her hand gently*

*I heard an groan, My eyes widen as I see Her move, Her eyes opened, I smiled in relief, as She looked around*

Lily: *She looked at Me, and Her eyes sparkled for an friction of an second, My eyes widen more, Her eyes..*..Oh Blake?, ugh..what happened?...*She held Her head, probably just an migraine*

Blake: *I helped Her sit up abit, as She sighs* Hey Lily, glad Your awake, They said You be out for an little bit, to rest, used up most of Your aura just to heal..*She hummed at this as an Nurse came in, I let Her check Lily out, until We heard an knock, I turned to see rest of team RWY come in*

Ruby: *Smiles a bit* Heya Lils, glad Your awake!, Yang here couldn't stop talking about how awesome You were fighting...*Yang chuckles a bit, nodding*

Yang: *She sighed a bit* Yeah, it was honestly recorded!!, had the hole school, cheering about it!..*Lillian looks at Them, She hums a bit*

Weiss: *As I helped Lily up* Should get Her some clothes, the headmistress, said She would want to speak with Her, once She is awake-..*Soon after an clear throat happened*

Ozena: *We looked seeing the Headmistress here* That will be correct, Ms. Bell once Your dressed, We may walk and talk..*I turned to Lily, She nodded to Her*

[Lillian Pov]

*Once I was dressed, thanks to Blake, I followed the Headmistress, as She hums*

Ozena: *Chuckles as We see an view* Omega, You have My respect, for taking on an G-Rex, against an grimm over that level isn't an easy feat, You managed to weaken it, almost destroyed it...*I looked at Her shock* Yes it was leaking Grimm blood, You are an talk around the School, You know?...*I was shocked, really?, was I that great?*

Lily: *I looked at Her* What about My entry?, I didn't find an partner, nor an Relic?..*She chuckles as She looks at Me*

Ozena: *As I was confused*  You have no need to worry, I have chosen You to be an support role for both team RWBY and JNPR, along that Their rooms have been combined, since They work well as an large team, so You should do well with Them, now here is all You need to know, as for Your stuff, Ms. Belladonna had said She got it..do take care...*She takes My hand, and kisses before leaving, My face held an small hue for some reason*

[Ozena Pov]

*I looked at Her as I left, Her face, gosh I saw the red hue, it was beautiful to see Her, with an little flustered look, Her emotions can be brought back, I've grown to like Her instantly, She be an good Mother, for future cubs...*

[Pyrrha Pov]

*As Nora and Yang arm wrestle, I heard an knock, I walked over to the door, and opened My eyes widen with an smile, seeing Lillian here, She waves as everyone stops and sees Her enter in*

Li Ren: *Bows Her head* Hey Lillian, it's good Your awake, We saved You an bed over there..*Points at the bed near the window, I looked at Lillian who nodded*