Chapter One: Reunion with Blake/Beacon academy...

{After another Year passed,I graduated Signal, now I am able to make it to Beacon academy, My dream Huntress Academy, and now I am gonna make it to an reality, though I do need to be careful with the Alphas, betas I can easily beat, with all the Training I had, Betas are cake walks, Alpha's on the the hand...maybe not..}

*I as I fiddled with an advance weapon, I made, I sniffed the air of the ship, an familiar gasp, My head perked I hummed as I turned towards an familiar black and white clothing*

Lily: *I titled My head* Blake?, is that You?...*She smiled as She walked to Me and hugged Me, I hugged back gently*

Blake: *She held Me as I patted Her back* It's so good to see You, Lily....*I hummed as We pulled back, She sighs cupping My face* Still emotionless huh?..*I nodded to Her, She slumps as We talked*

*We talked for awhile, catching up, more like Blake semi expresses how long these two years have been, I express, well more like shared My experience*

Lily: *I nodded to Her* I then meant two new friends, but Their Alpha's, which I guess helped with less bothersome alphas and betas...so it had it's perks, Their name is Yang Xiao-Long and Ruby Rose, Yang is an yellow hair blonde and purple eyes, and Ruby had this black and red hair and silver eyes, She is the more neutral of the two, Yang is the bothersome flirt..*She chuckles lightly, Her hands clenched together*

[Blake pov.]

*My hands clenched at the thought of Her close another Alpha!?, to be claimed on the spot, it angered Me, She is my omega!!*

Blake: *I moved next to Her as She lead Her head onto My shoulder, I smiled as I read the book with Her* "My Omega, soon You will be made mine..." *I thought, as I read as I heard something between the two Alphas, She described*

Ruby: *Sighs a bit* I don't wanna be bee knees, I just wanna be normal knees....*She complained, Yang raises an brow*

Yang: *Wraps Her arm around Her sister* Oh come on, Your an Alpha, normal knees is literally impossible!...*That Blonde, I smelt Her on Lily, I held in an snarl, She trying to mark Herself onto My Omega*

°Two Hours Later, Beacon Academy°

[Lily Pov.]

*I yawned rubbing My eyes as We both walked out, to get rid of the blurriness, I heard an chuckle as I looked at Blake, She held that seem fondness grin, as I shrugged as I see an Alpha blond, dash out and pukes into an trash bin*

Blake: *Cringes a bit* Not unusual for some Alpha's, some really aren't built for transportation....*I hummed nodded as We walked together*

*I heard some yelling and commotion as I looked to see Ruby on the Ground, with an bunch of dust on the ground, with an familiar white haired heiress, The Schnee Family members, are easy to pick out, cause of Their hair color and uniform style, I think this is Alpha Weiss Schnee...*

Weiss: *Growls frustrated* How dare You!!, You know how expensive and delicate dust can be!?...*She snarled out, Ruby huffs a bi, waving dust at Her*

Ruby: *She stood up* Hey I said I apologizes!!!...*She said as I went over to Them, Blake went to grab Me*

Lily: *I release some calming pheromones, which got them to stop and look* Please Alpha's don't fight when it's unnecessary, its obvious She didn't mean to, so please no fighting...*They both blushed, They huffed and sighed as the Schnee makes Her way*

Ruby: *Rubs Her head, with an chuckle* Thanks Lily, honestly, was not looking forward of fighting someone on My first day here...*I hummed to this nodding as I walked with Ruby, seeing as Blake just disappeared for some reason*