Chapter Four: First Class of the year/Prove thy self/Protective Blake..

{Now that I have recovered, I can finally be in a classes, and honestly all of My favorite is Professor Good-Witch so far, as We finally gotten to class...}

[Lillian Pov]

*We see Pyrrah kick Cardiana butt, and honestly She deserved it, My ear still hurt from before, an alphas grip is strong and lasting, as Good-Witch and the class applauded them*

Glynda: *Looks around* Good work, Ms. Nikos, now who else would want to fight, one last one?..*She asked looking around* 

???: *Waves over* I would like to fight, but, I can pick out My opponent..*Said am gray Alpha girl*

Glynda: *Looks at the Alpha* Ms. Mercury, okay whom do You want to fight?...*She asked Her, looking at the crowd*

Mercury: *Speeds over and was immediately in front of Me* The famous omega, I've been hearing about, heard She is fast on Her feet, wanna see it for Myself, that and will needs to prove Herself right?...*She said, She winks at Me, which caused My huge team, to grit their teeth*

Glynda: *Sighs after an bit of hesitation* Well, Ms. Bell?...*I hummed to this nodding* Very well, get into position!..*As I walked over to an end, as My scroll registers My health vitals, and Hers on the huge screen* Ready?...*I get into stance, nodding, Mercury gets into Hers nodding* Do not want any killing here, or unnecessary heavy injuries!, fight!...*We got the green to fight*

*We circled each other, as We are looking for one another's, window of opportunity, I soon see Hers, dashing forward with My spare, as I swung at Her, She dodged by taking an side step, and went for an leg wing, I used My spare chain to block it, grabbing hold as it pushed Me back slightly, as I swinged with speed, kicking Her stomach, She growls in pain, sliding back, as She grunts holding Her stomach*

Mercury: *Chuckles with an cough* W-Wow Omega, You most certainly think on Your feet...*She said, as I charged at Her*

[??? Pov.]

*As I watched and record the hole thing, that Omega is certainly impressive, and might I say beautiful and amusing, I had troubles with My alpha side*

???: *Hums a bit* Cinder do You think, We could recruit that Omega?...*Said My lover, Emerald*

Cinder: *I chuckled lightly* Of course, My love, I know exactly what Your thinking to~...*I said silently*.

Emerald: *Grins happily* I do hope the mistress would share, once We show Her this beautiful Omega...*I hummed as Mercury raises up Her hands*

[Mercury Pov.]

*This serious blank less look, from Her eyes, that emotionless look, I can help but feel excited, but She shown a lot of strength, and potential, I raised up My hands*

Mercury: *I smiled a bit* I surrender....*I said and the fight ends, Her spare right between My eyes, I felt proud of this Omega's work*

Lillian: *Tilts Her head, pulling Her weapon back* Does that suffice Alpha?..*She asked, I nodded as We both bowed*

Mercury: *I chuckled patting Her head* Gotta admit, You've shown Your stuff, so I think twice before underestimate You for now on...*I said walking back to My team*

[Glynda Pov.]

*Seeing the Omega in action, must certainly has done things, I sense an decent amount of pheromones in the air, pheromones of approval, all for one special omega, I even myself surprised to sense My pheromones in the mix*

Glynda: *I clapped as some joined in* Good work, Omega, You've definitely proven Yourself, now that is it for today class dismiss!...*As I dismiss everyone, I looked at the recording, I must show this to headmistress, or keep it for myself, I shook My head*