Chapter Five: Confessions to emotions....

{They say its impossible to cure the disease, the condition, being emotionless is an painful sight for both sides, an person without feelings, They say only love (I know so cliché XD), could bring it back, what would happen if an certain black haired faunus confesses to Her Omega...}

[Blake Pov.]

*Today I have had it, I been seeing everyone stare at My Omega with lust, My love, My child-hood bestie!!!?, My....My face began to heat up, My heart pumping, I knew then and there I love Lillian hard, and I think it's time I show Her and everyone who She belongs to, We were in the cafeteria it was full of everyone whom admires My Omega*

Blake: *I looked at Our team, as They looked at Me, I nodded to them as They nod back with supportive smiles, Lillian was studying I sighed pulling out Her favorite flowers and an familiar plushie, I cleared my throat* Lily...*I said to Her, She stops and looks at Me, Her eyes widen at the sight, I see Her eyes flash with light*

*I said to Her, She stops and looks at Me, Her eyes widen at the sight, I see Her eyes flash with light*

Lily: *I handed Her the plushie She takes it with shaky* H-How, I-I thought it was gone!

Lily: *I handed Her the plushie She takes it with shaky* H-How, I-I thought it was gone!..*She exclaims, omg Her voice held so much emotion it was beautiful* I-I thought My f-father tore apart...*She squeezed it, I smiled*

Blake: *As everyone stopped to look, I cupped Her face first* I resort it back, fixed it...*She began to tear up* Lillian Bell, You've been My child-hood friend, My light in darkness, My fated Omega and I can't bear seeing You emotionless, I love You so so much to bear through, seeing You suffer inside...I will protect You, I will be Your Alpha against the darkness...Lillian bell, I love You to deep and stone....*Her eyes sparkled brightly, as I took the chance, and kissed Her*

*She gasped as Her eyes widen, She relaxed after an bit of shyness and hesitation, She leaned forward closing Her eyes, as She kissed back holding My collar, I closed My as I felt this electricity flow through Me, and to Her*

[Yang Pov.]

*Our eyes widen as an aura surrounds Them, We were in awe as Lily skin glows up, the paleness disappearing, Her eyes bag disappeared as well, as Her body glowed, We see tears!?, literally emotional tears fall from Her eyes and Blakes everyone was in awe of the sight*

Yang: "They look so beautiful...." *I thought wanting them as Mine*

[Lillian Pov.]

*We pulled back gasping with wide eyes, I felt happiness!?, I felt relief!, and it's staying, I sobbed with happy feelings*

Lily: *I sniffled with an big silly smile* Oh B-Blakey...*She smiles happily, tears falling from Her eyes as well*.

Blake: *She strokes my cheeks* Oh Lily...*She touched Our foreheads* Will You be My love, My omega...*She said softly*

Lily: *I sighed with in an first time in forever and laugh an audible laugh which shocked and brought blushes to some* Y-Yes Blake Belladonna, I-I will be h-happy..to be Your g-girlfriend...*She swells with so much pride*

Blake: *Hugs Me tightly, Nuzzling My head*...YOU HEAR THAT!!!, SHE IS MINE!!!, IF ANYONE DARES TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME OR MY TEAMS, WILL BE MEANT BY WRATH, AND IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN WILL HAVE TO ASK TO JOIN THE HAREM!, OR IF NOT THEN PISS OFF!!..*She roared out with pride, I winced lightly, using My pheromones to calm Her down, She stiffened panting nodding*

Lily: *She looked at Me* Calm d-down please?...*I said with an shaky voice, She nods taking an few calm breaths with Me joining* T-Thank You...Blake...*She smiles kissing My lips again, I kissed back happily*

Yang: *Pulls Us out* Hey, Hey!!, come on making Us singles feel bad here!!!!....*We laughed at Her, as She grins a bit* Also....*Our eyes widen, as She kissed Us both* I claim You both as Mine..*She whispered huskily, We blushed brightly* Oh My omh, Your blush to soo adorable~....*I mewled swatting Her away, the team chuckles at this*...Oh You think I'm done, the others need their turn Omega~...*My face turns to tomato color, as I felt anothers lips on Me, soon the hole team did theirs, and there was so much emotions happening, I might have fainted..*

°TimeSkip!°

[Ruby Pov.]

*We made it back to the room, Lily kinda fainted from emotional overload and from Our kisses, She is out, as Yang laid Her out on Her bed, as We were silent*

Nora: *Chuckles rubbing Her neck* that happened so quick, even if We planned doing it, it still felt so overwhelming...*She said, We all chuckled, agreeing to Her statement*

Ruby: *I patted Blakes arm* You did what was right, either if You didn't She would've been stolen from Us by an Another Alpha heck maybe even Guy Alpha, which is blea!...*I said in disgust*

Blake: *Gives an small smile* Yeah and thank You guys, I wouldn't mind sharing Her with You all, cause not only do You guys love Her equally, but I can trust You all maybe not Yang, I am sorry but Your way out of control with Your flirting...*Yang pouted at this statement*

Yang: *Huffs with an pout* Hey!!, I may Yang around here and there, but You gotta admit that My flirtation gets to You!..*Blake rolls Her eyes with an pink hue to Her cheeks, We heard an soft groan, as We looked seeing Lily wake up, Jane and Pyrrah help Her sit up slowly*

Jane: *rubs Lily head* Hey Lils, You alright?...*She asked Her, as We gave Her space*

Lily: *Groans a bit* An little...*Our eyes sparkled with Her voice, it was soft and cute hence the emotion within* My brain is still feel likes it's running laps a bit little..*She looked at Her hands gasping* W-Wow, I never knew how colorful My skin was...*We smiled happily*

Blake: *Grabs an mirror as She sat next to Her* it's not the only thing...*Shows Her face with the mirror, Lily looked Her eyes sparkled more, as She sees the light, and yes Her eyes were beautiful, We could get lost in them*

Lily: *She takes an few breaths* I don't even know how to feel about this, or what I should be feeling, now its so confusing...*She mumbled, We frowned*

Ruby: *I came over and sat on Her right side* Take it slow, focus on being happy and relieved, the others will come and go when They happen..*I said laying My hand on Hers*

Lily: *She lets out an small smile* O-Okay focus right, take it slow..*We all nodded happily to this*

Yang: *Grins as She snaps Her fingers* We should celebrate ya know!!, maybe have an movie night since its the weekend!..*We all thought for an second*

Weiss: *Nodded together* That's doable, but no pure action Nora and Yang...*They pouted at this*

Blake: *Looks at Lily* How about You choose something?, now that You can experience movie...*Lily looks at Her, then nodded as We get the tv set up*

[Lily Pov]

*I choose something alright, I hope so, Jana talked about an carton series known as Young Justice, so I choose it, cause it had some of everything*

Lily: *I cuddled further into Blake feeling tired as She scratches My head, causing Me to purr in content, falling sleepy* Blakey, gonna make Me sleepy..*I whispered*

Blake: *Kisses My head, and smiles* guess I'm doing something right then..*Hums silently as My eyes grow heavier, I wrapped My arms around Her shoulders, closing My eyes, as my breathing evened out*

*I finally felt something, that I haven't felt in awhile, safe, I finally feel safe...*

~Timeskip, New Chapter~