Good Idea

The kitchen smelled of fried chicken. After removing the chicken from the pot, Jisung added the remaining half of it into the pot.

"It looks delicious," Doyun said, making Jisung look at the door. Doyun was there, with Jisung's older brother Juwon

Doyun came near Jisung and looked at him carefully. Jisung was wearing a black T-shirt that matched his slender body. His cheeks were slightly red from the heat from being near the stove. Sweat were glowing on his face like drops of dew.

"Doyun I'll be waiting outside. Come soon, okay?" Doyun nodded and Juwon left.

"What are you looking at too much?" Jisung who was focused on cooking, looked at Doyun when he started laughing, instead of answering.

"Why are you laughing?" Jisung asked in surprise.

"How could I not? You were looking at the pot I thought Sungie asked the chickens" Jisung was embarrassed, so Doyun wanted to embarrass him even more. With that, Jisung poked his wrist on Doyun's stomach.

"Hehehe actually Sung looks beautiful, so simple and lovely, I always want to stare at you," Jisung shook his head in disbelief.

"Why did you come so soon?" Jisung turned off the stove.

"I came early to play a football match this evening. Our office team is playing a match against your school. I'm going after finishing the match. Your brother will be waiting for me." Doyun, grabbed Jisung's soft hand and kissed it. Jisung's change of expression went unnoticed by Doyun.

"Sung pls come see us play." Doyun said as he walked out. Jisung nodded, fake a smile.
* * * * *

It was evening time. A lot of people gathered in the football court to watch the match. Among the students at the court were Jisung, Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin. When the match started fans' voice echoed throughout.

Seungmin's phone started ringing, so he answered the call, moving away from the crowd. It was Chan, asking him to come to the park near the court to meet him. Seungmin ended the phone call saying he would be there in a little while.

After informing his friends, he headed to meet Chan. If there is a football match or any other activity in the town, Seungmin meets Chan. They rarely get to meet as they are dating secretly. It is easier to meet as much people don't go to park on such days.

Seungmin went to park and saw Chan sitting on a bench. Chan smiled as Seungmin approached him and held Seungmin's hand.

"Sit here" Chan said, pointing. Seungmin smiled and sat down next to him.

"It's been a while," Chan kissed Seungmin's hand, who nodded in agreement.

"Minnie my father told me to look for a job but I don't want to leave you" Chan said, playing Seungmin's fingers. Seungmin looked at Chan's face. His facial expressions showed that he don't want to go to a job.

"How can you live without going to work?" Channie don't you want to marry me?" Seungmin tried to explain to Chan. Since they started dating, Seungmin talked to Chan about finding a job. But Chan made excuses everytime he talked about it.

"But not being able to meet Minnie..." Chan tried to make an excuse, however, Seungmin interrupted him.

"Channie your father is telling you to go to job for your own benefit, so don't make excuses or I'll break up with you" Chan suddenly put his hand on Seungmin's mouth, panick visible in his eyes.

"Never talk about breaking up. I don't want to be separated from Minnie even in my dreams" Chan held Seungmin's face with both hands. That moment Seungmin could see how much Chan love him.