Trip

After having breakfast, Seungmin and Chan were in the shade of a tree in front of the sea. As soon as they sat down, Sunwoo came and sat down next to Seungmin. He was sitting on his knees, both hands under his chin, with a smile on his face.

"Go away!" Seungmin said, pushing Sunwoo. Yet he doesn't even seem to care. He didn't intend to leave. Seungmin got furious and pushed him once again. And still he didn't leave.

"Bro, don't make Minnie angry." Seungmin stood up angrily, Chan grabbed his hand and looked at Sunwoo, showing pleading eyes. Sunwoo stood up, laughing. And pinched Seungmin's cheeks before running away. Seungmin also ran after him. However, he couldn't catch him, so he came back and sat down next to Chan.

"Still angry?" Chan lovingly, touched Seungmin's cheeks. Seungmin shook his head and smiled.

"It's very hot." Hearing Chan, Seungmin looked at him. Chan has broad shoulders. His straight hair was slightly long, covering most of his ears. His brown eyes seemed to have a heart-attracting power.

"Minnie, why are you looking at me so much?" Chan asked, giving him a beautiful smile. Seungmin, who was lost in Chan's beauty, came to earth when he heard Chan. Knowing that Seungmin got shy, Chan kissed his cheek to make him even more embarrassed. Seungmin covered his face with both hands and hid in Chan's chest.
* * * * *

"What are you trying to do?" Sunwoo, who was holding his bag, got startled when he heard Jeongin's voice. He put his index finger to his lips, saying 'shhhh', and looked if anyone was within ear-shot, as if he was doing a robbery. Jeongin laughed at him, but he also put his finger on his lips. And again very queitly repeated the question. Sunwoo took a mouse from the bag and showed it to Jeongin. Before he could scream, Sunwoo covered Jeongin's mouth with one hand.

"Innie don't scream. This isn't real." Sunwoo said, showing the plastic mouse in his hand. Jeongin put his finger on it to see if Sunwoo was right. He laughed when he realized it wasn't real.

"Why did you bring a mouse with you?" Instead of answering, Sunwoo motioned to come with him.

Sunwoo went and stopped near a tree behind Felix and Yejun. Jeongin went with him. Sunwoo threw the mouse and grabbed Jeongin's hand, hiding behind it so they couldn't see them.

The two, lost inconversation, simultaneously stood up, when something fell between them. Seeing the mouse on the ground, Felix screamed loudly and ran towards the trees. Yejun stood away for a while and picked up the mouse, realizing that it wasn't real because it didn't move at all.

Suddenly, Yejun saw Sunwoo hiding behind the tree, so he went and grabbed his ear pulling him out. Jeongin, who was laughing on the inside, laughed loudly when Sunwoo got caught. That's when the two knew that Jeongin was also there with Sunwoo.

"When did Innie join this Joker?" Even though Felix was surprised, he had a smile. Jeongin couldn't answer as he couldn't stop laughing.

"This time you're going straight into the ocean." Yejun balled Sunwoo's shirt in his fist and, Sunwoo laughed. 

"Minho, what are you doing?" The three of them looked back. But there was no sign of Minho. He looked back at Sunwoo and realized that he was gone. However, his T-shirt was in his hands. Yejun saw Sunwoo running in the distance and ran after him.
* * * * *

After playing, Iseul started looking for Hyunjin. While walking she accidently stepped on something squishy. When she saw that it's a mouse under her feet, she screamed loudly and ran. She went and bumped into Sunwoo, who came running from the opposite side.

They fell to the ground together. Already unable to stop laughing, seeing this Jeongin clutched his hand on his stomach. Felix, who was nearby, started laughing too. Yejun, who ran after him, also laughed and putting his hands on his waist.