Emergency

(Hi Galaxies, thank you for waiting patiently for updates. Also I'm really sorry for not updating for more than a month. My mental health was really bad so I couldn't bring myself to continue writing the stories but lately I've been feeling better so here you go!) I'm feeling very shy.

As soon as he reached home, after putting the books on the study table, Felix headed to Minho's room. 'Hyung.' He shouted while opening the door. When he turned around after closing the door since Minho wasn't inside, he caught sight of Minho and Yejun coming inside the house.

"Where did you come from, hyung? I've been searching for you." Felix asked, putting his hands on his waist.

"I know you're looking for me... I can hear your calling from outside the house... Why are you searching for me today? Do you want something? Or you need something?" Felix usually calls him like that when he needs something. Felix immediately made a face. Yejun started laughing at the way he looked at Minho.

"So annoying... I can't call you unless I need something?" Felix said, crossing his arms over his chest. Minho slumped on the sofa and asked why. Yejun also sat on the single sofa and took the remote from the table and turned on the TV.

"I heard hyung is going to get a brother-in-law for me." Felix scanned around to see if anyone else was there, and whispered as he sat on the edge of the couch where Minho was. Minho was so surprised by what he said that he immediately got up from the couch. Even Yejun who was watching the TV, reacted the same. He turned to Felix, his eyes widening, nearly dropping the remote at what he heard. He looked at their faces twice with a questioning look, and he asked Felix who told him that.

"You didn't even tell Jun, even tho you're besties." Felix said, smiling mischieviously after seeing Yejun's reaction. Yejun looked at Minho. A look that asks what Felix is talking about. Minho shrugged and sighed, Yejun understood that even Minho doesn't know what Felix was talking about. So he asked Felix to explain a little more clearly. Excited, Felix quickly told the story as Jisung told him. They both bursted in laughter when they found out what happened.

"See you're laughing... I knew you were going to get a brother-in-law. Yay." Felix shouted in delight.

"Pis pis... Just because I sent him home doesn't mean that he's my boyfriend! He was going home alone so I sent him home." Minho said, holding Felix's hand. He also said that he and Jeongin had nothing but friendship. With that, Felix, who was blossoming with happiness, wilted like a flower.

"Then hyung please... I really want Innie to be my brother-in-law since he's a close friend of mine. I even told Yeji that Innie is dating hyung." After realizing what he just said, Felix looked at Yejun guiltily. Yeji was Yejun's cousinn, so he felt a little scared that he said such a thing in front of Yejun. However, Yejun's face showed no signs, so he calmed down. Minho laughed loudly at Felix's words. He can imagine the colour of Yeji's face the moment Felix said that to her face.

"Lixie only wants Innie to be your brother-in-law? Or is it okay for you to have another close friend as your brother-in-law?" Minho asked, staring at Felix. Yejun understood what Minho's intentions. So he was really eager to hear Felix's answer.

"You know I only have three close friends. But only Innie is single. That's why I'm talking about him. If the other two were single too, then I,m okay with any of them." Felix didn't think much and spoke out his mind. A smile spread on Minho's lips hearing his younger brother's answer.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" After a moment of silence, Minho asked Felix and Yejun's heart pounded rapidly, thinking Minho was going to tell Felix about Jisung. If so, his intelligent mind realized that things might turn bad.

"I'm going to ask Innie to be my boyfriend." Minho's sentence surprised Yejun, tho Felix's lips widened into a smile. Minho asked to keep it a secret and Felix quickly nodded agreeing. Yejun stared at Minho as if trying to figure out what was going on in Minho's mind.