You can

Seeing Iseul coming in that direction, Jeongin quickly tried to get away. Otherwise, Iseul might come and create a scene. If she starts bad mouthing, she won't care about anyone else. Others will get ashamed. Jeongin hurried into the library, but his steps slowed as Hyunjin called him. Jeongin looked back and Hyunjin handed the book.

At that moment, Jeongin caught sight of the card in Hyunjin's other hand. Seeing "Happy Anniversary Babe" in large letters, Jeongin's heart pained. The man he likes the most in the whole world is someone else's. After taking the book from Hyunjin, he entered the library without waiting for a moment.

"What did he say?" Iseul asked, pointing to Jeongin who entered the library. Her expressions showed how mad she was.

"About the trip." Hyunjin said coldly as he came out of school with Iseul.

"Is he going too? I don't like you talking to him. Julie told me that she saw you two talking in the library yesterday." Iseul complained.

"Hehehe come on babe. Why are you angry just bcuz I talk to Innie? I talk to other boys too. What's the difference between Innie and others?" Hyunjin got upset that Iseul was complaining about such a small thing.

"I notice he looks at you the way other boys don't." Iseul was thinking about Jeongin. Even the mention of Jeongin's name makes her angry.

"That's what you think. Anyways, he's not even going on the trip." Iseul smiled glad that Jeongin wasn't going. Hyunjin smiled as he watched Iseul's actions.
* * * * *

Jisung went into the room and was stunned by what he saw. The doors of the wardrobe in the room were open. Jiwoo sat with her legs crossed by the cupboard. Jisung went inside and put his bag on the study table, and went to Jiwoo.

"Noona, what are you doing?" It was then Jiwoo realized Jisung's presence. Looking for something, she gave Jisung a quick look.

"What? Tell me." Jisung sat on the bed, taking off his socks.

"I don't know where I put the pen drive I got from my friend." she said, putting the box in the cupboard, closing the door.

"Sungie, did you see that pen?" Jiwoo asked, opening the drawer of the dressing table. Jisung was gonna say "I didn't see it.", but his eyes caught the laptop on the bed. The pen drive Jiwoo was looking for was inserted into her laptop.

"Is this the one you're looking for?" Jisung asked, showing it. Jiwoo smiled and came towards Jisung. However, Jisung started running around the room to avoid Jiwoo's hand. Jiwoo also went along, throwing whatever she could at Jisung. The two stopped when a perfume bottle that Jiwoo threw, smashed the TV on the wall, and the bottle also broke. After glancing at each other, Jisung hurried to pick up the glasses that were scattered. Jiwoo sat on the bed, not knowing what to do.

The door opened and they both looked at the door at once. Mrs.Han, who was standing at the door, raised her eyebrows and snorted.

"What a son I've got." Sajaya said angrily. Jisung looked at Jiwoo and then at Mrs.Han. Jiwoo, who was sitting on the bed got up.

"You didn't even take off your uniform after coming from school, throwing everything you could find all over the place, destroyng whatever was in the room, are you a kid, Jisung?" Mrs.Han accused him of doing what he didn't even do. Jisung looked at Jiwoo, hoping she would say something in his defense. Yet Jiwoo remained the same.

"Mom, I..." Jisung tried to say something in his own defense. However, Mrs.Han didn't give him that opportunity.

"Don't call me mom. Your father doesn't get much, yet you're ruining everything in the house. We're able to pay your academic fees and household expenses because Juwon and Jiwoo earns money." Mrs.Han shouted everything that came to her tongue and Jisung, who was on the verge of crying, started to get angry.