keep it as a secret pls

"Minnie hurry up! Sunwoo is coming." Felix, who was watching Sunwoo, said and Seungmin's movements accelerated. After putting a sack on the hole they dig, he took Felix's hand and ran behind a tree to hide until Sunwoo arrives. As soon as Sunwoo reached the pit, Hyunjin called out, and he stopped on his tracks.

"Oh no! Hyunjin why do you have to stop him now?" Seungmin said, hitting his forehead. Hyunjin came and reached Sunwok, and both walked together. Hyunjin stood on the other side of the pit. Don't know whose fate. They stepped close to the pit and walked past it, neither of them falling into the trap.

The two hiding let out a deep sigh when they missed it. At the same time, both their faces were filled with disappointment. So much for trying to trick Sunwoo yet it didn't work. Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin and Sunwoo looked back when they heard someone scream 'Mom'. Everyone burst out laughing at the sight. It was Iseul who had fallen into the hole dug to trick Sunwoo.

Jeongin's mood changed when he saw Iseul fallen into the pit. One foot was inside the hole whole the other was on the ground. Laughing, Jeongin approached Felix. All the others gathered around and laughed. Sunwoo laughed and started capturing a video of the scene. Iseul was angry so Hyunjin stopped laughing. And he helped her to get up.

"Ahh. My stomach hurts." Seungmin sat on the ground, his hands clutching on his stomach.

"Where's Sungie?" After looking at every individual gathered, Jeongin noticed that Jisung was missing. Jeongin's question made everyone to look at each other.

When they asked Doyun, he said he did not know where Jisung was. Everyone panicked and rushed to find Jisung as soon as possible. Everyone started going in different directions.

Minho, who was next to Doyun, walked quickly without telling anyone, remembering that Jisung had gone to other side of the island a while ago.
* * * * *

Minho went to the other side and saw Jisung sitting facing towards the sea. Taking slow steps, he stopped behind Jisung.

Minho slowly put his hand on Jisung's shoulder. Startled, Jisung looked back. The shock Minho got when he saw Jisung's face was greater than the shock Jisung got by seeing him.

Both eyes were red and swollen, making them look smaller than before. His face was bloodshot. The water that came from crying were wiped so much, his nose looked particularly red. Even his lips were bright red by how much he bit on them. Tears were falling from his eyes, drop by drop, upon reaching his chin they fell to his shirt. Half of the neck of the shirt was drenched in tears.

Seeing Jisung's teary red face, Minho felt sharp thorns were pricked at his heart. He wanted to hide the innocent child on his chest. Like a piece of glass, without a single scratch on it. Minho, however, patiently controlled his feelings. In front of him is the right of his friend. Minho don't want to betray him.

When he saw Minho, Jisung quickly wiped the tears from his eyes with his thin fingers. He stood up and turned his back to Minho. When Jisung turned away, Minho stepped in front of him. And he looked at Jisung's red face. Not daring to stare at Minho, Jisung closed his eyes with tear-stained, long eyelashes.

"Why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong Sungie?" Minho asked, although he somewhat understood what happened. Jisung closed his eyes for a while without answering, then opened and looked at Minho. Then he turned his gaze to the sea in front of him.

"I want to scream very loudly. Let out the sadness in my heart." Jisung said without averting his eyes from the sea.

"Then scream loudly. If I can't stand it, I'll try to dig and hide." Minho said jokingly to make Jisung laugh. It succeeded. A faint smile appeared on Jisung's red lips. However, it didn't take a second before it faded. Then again he broke into tears.