chapter 35

tori and trevor were laying in tori's bed, tori's head resting against trevor's chest. trevor was playing with tori's hair as she was scrolling on her phone. she had just posted that photo of jack on her instagram story. even though jack had already replied to her story, she was waiting for him to barge into her room at any given second. just as she predicted, she heard her door slam open.

"tori! that was way out of line!" jack yelled. he stood at the edge of the bed. tori could only laugh at the state jack was in. it was so funny that trevor couldn't help but chuckle too.

jack gave trevor a death glare. "don't you dare laugh, z! you're lucky tori hasn't done you dirty yet! there's way worse photos of you!" jack pointed a finger at his best friend. trevor put his hands up in surrender.

"oh, don't worry jack, i've already found some of trevor to use if need be," tori deviously smiled. it was true, she had managed to find some very interesting photos of trevor on accident. she wasn't even meaning to find them, it just sort of happened.

"where did you even find that photo of me?" jack asked.

tori grinned, "your mom." jack's jaw dropped. trevor already knew this information and laughed at best friend.

"you're joking! please tell me you're joking!" jack was in utter shock. the betrayal he felt was unimaginable.

tori and trevor shook their head, signifying that it was indeed ellen who gave tori the ammo. jack stood there while running a hand through his hair. he was trying to process what just happened.

"you good there?" trevor asked, holding in his laughter.

jack sighed, "no, i am not good! i need to have a chat with my mom!" and with that, jack stormed out of the room. typically, trevor was the drama queen, but right now that title was going to jack.

"mom! did you send that photo to tori?" trevor and tori heard jack yell. that was the last they heard of jack. the couple proceeded to go back to what they were doing. trevor and tori were enjoying each other's company when they heard loud footsteps come up the stairs. they ignored whoever it was until they realized the sound stopped at tori's door.

"what was that all about?" cole questioned jack's behavior.

before tori or trevor could respond, alex had popped into the room. "dude, are you cockblocking?" alex said slightly louder than he should have. blush started to creep on both trevor and tori's faces.

"you are so dumb! the door was wide open, alex!" cole flicked alex's head.

alex winced in pain, "you don't know what they're into!"

cole and alex continued to bicker until trevor finally stopped them. "okay, enough of that! back to cole's original question, that whole scene with jack was over the photo tori posted of him."

"that shit was funny!" alex dapped tori up. cole and trevor shook their heads while laughing.

tori spoke up, "was that the only reason why you guys came up here?"

"no, actually we wanted to know if you wanted to join us for a game of golf," cole explained. trevor and tori looked at each other, as if they were communicating telephonically. for once, it was actually tori who wanted to go golfing and not trevor. trevor wanted to just stay in bed all day with tori, but soon realized that was not going to happen.

"fine, we'll go golfing with you guys," trevor jokingly sighed. he knew they all needed to hangout, especially since the clock was ticking for when tori was going to leave. as much as he wanted to keep her to himself, the rest of the guys wanted to see her too.

alex stated, "okay, we're leaving in ten minutes, so you guys finish up whatever the hell you two were up to."

"you make everything sound so dirty!" cole shouted as they left the room. this time the door actually closed.

"those two are something else!" tori chuckled.

trevor smirked, "yeah. you know, we could do what alex was implying." tori hit trevor in the chest. "how about we get ready to go golfing before i murder you," tori raised her eyebrows. trevor's eyes widen and quickly nodded his head.

"good, i'm glad we got that settled," tori said before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom.

while she was changing, she tried not thinking about the limited amount time she had left in michigan. she promised both quinn and trevor that she wasn't going to be sad these last few days she had left with them. tori looked herself in the mirror and slapped a smile on her face. she was going to enjoy this time she had with them, even though she absolutely hated golf.