☾☾☾ chapter 19: confine

jeongin desperately wanted to ardor one feeling; regret.

but no traces were let behind for him to grieve upon. every spot his skin been in contact with the blonde made his skin crawl out of excitement- a strange uproot of emotions that weirdly made him crave for more. when did he become this clingy? he wasn't the greatest person on skinship, yet even a subtle friction of the blondes skin rubbing against him ignited a spark of adrenaline.

he tossed and turned in between his silk sheets, unable to find a comfortable position to doze off upon. maybe it was because of his thoughts scribbling around his mind. every question led to another; but more importantly chan's effect couldn't be wiped away.

every word he beseeched, every contact; intimate or not, every glance made his stomach churn and breath hitch.

'what is this feeling?'

a part of jeongin was convinced that his behavior arose due to his insignificant amount of loath. he'd never loathed anybody as much as he did towards the blonde; yet that wasn't convincing enough.

if he truthfully loathed the blonde, he would've atleast felt a tad bit of regret or uncomfortable. but why was he being sucked into a dark hole of uncertainty?

a creaking demons layer never felt as safe when he was with chan.

whatever he felt; it would grow stronger after every interaction. despite doubtlessly being vilified; knocked around, abused and insulted after every ounce of hope he was fed with; jeongin just couldn't get himself to focus on it anymore. being toyed around felt perfectly normal; but those moments of when the blonde would show subtle interest in him- that, that drew him wild.

he felt like he was drowning and floating simultaneously.

feeling like being on a cloud nine, his soul elated above yonder skies, whilst his body remained in a dangerous arc of sinking into the creases of comfort feigning comfort- only difference being, jeongin was aware of how much of a fall he'd been drowning into, yet he couldn't get himself to care.

silently pressing his thin quilt against his chest, he inhaled sharply on reminiscing the feeling of chan being the one pressing against him.

his eyebrows furrowed everytime he visualized back at their small contact, masked with floods of lust.

just like he engulfed into the tenebrosity behind his eyelids of deceiver, he meandered off into siesta.

━━━ °+*◆*・。+.*.◇+*・。+..◆+° ━━━

the next morning began by jeongin arising later than usual; not much of an astonishment since the latter had laid later that night due to a certain blonde haunting his mind.

however, when his eyes landed on the breakfast placed on his bedside table, he scrunched his face in confusion.

'why didn't anyone wake me up?' he questioned to himself, recalling how he was usually awoken before or during breakfast time.

instead of fulfilling his needs of nourishment at the crack of dawn, his focus was more driven on confronting chan again.

peeling off his blanket, he sat on the edge of his bed, his feet dangling off the edge while he patiently paused for a minute or two in order to not activate the amnesiac effect of his body.

he instantly boosted towards the restroom, readying himself as much as he could. his insecurities had taken a large toll towards these days- including both his body figure as well as his looks.