WORLD COLLIDE:PART ONE

FIRST POV
I know you guys are wondering why i was s o scared to meet Fluke...we have been friends schoolmates classmates...well the reason for my sudden fear started three year ago....
  "Your son is competent Senior Gawin"....."Ooh you compliment me so much Mr kanaphan"...
The typical jibby jabber that happens in such event of high buisness men...My family and and Gawins have been very close family friends that how Gawin and I seems very close...Today Gawin was going to take over all the buisness of his family...you may wonder why at a young age his parents decided they were getting too old for this🙄...Don't get me wrong that wasn't why our relationship changed...
  "Today as my son will be taking over all my buisnesses" *applause from the guests*....."thenk you...I would like to ignore the engagement of my son Gawin and First"
   "Wait what?"...."Dad what's going on what's this"..."what do you mean what's this...you and gawin have been close since you were kids...why are you getting shy now"..."shy...shy you think am shy...have you ask me if i want this or better yet have you asked me if i like men"
   "What are you saying what is the diffrence between loving a man or a woman...your from this generation you understand better than me"..."last I remember it's not written that since people are ok with it every guy is gay"..."hey hey don't give me that sarcastic tone young man...this is final and for a plus gawin seems to be ok with this...so grow up will you...think of all the profit"..." so your selling your only son for a couple of profits dad...thi.."..."if that makes you feel better then yes...yes I am"...
  Looking back at that time Gawin didn't try to help me convince them not to do this to us....was he that controlled and obedient to his parents that he would agree to anything...even marry his childhood friend who happens to be a man...don't get me wrong am not homophobic but think about it...my father was selling me for profits to my best friend and he did nothing about it...
  When I asked him why he didn't say anything all he could say was he had his reasons...what reasons would drive him to marry a man randomly...an arranged marriage at this time and era...did he also want the profit...was it all about money to...was his inner buisness man out now...why would he do this to our friendship...all that gone to the wind...buried in the grave...dead😥...