WORLD COLLIDE :part 2

Gawin pov
You might be thinking...why didn't I stop all this...why did i agree to push on with it...why would I stop something that makes me happy...I love First...I love him so much...I mean who wouldn't..he is smart handsome got a nice body talented and has the cutest smile....I have an idea that he doesn't like me like that...but can't i be selfish this once and get what I really want...is that wrong..if it is..am sorry I don't wanna be right...Three years ago I lost my best friend...I know he will never forgive me for this...but I will make him love and need me...even if I had to do the impossible...
   Back to the present...seeing him again after sometime feels so good...why don't you love me back First...what don't I have...I have to say hi
  "First..."looking at him turn to me this such an expression feels so bad...why does it hurt to see the anger in his expression...is it that wrong to want you...
   "What are you looking at" he said with such darkness and bitterness
  "I..was...looking at you...don't you want me to" I  wanted to express my sincerity but all i got was anger..
  "Ooh am allowed to want things now...I thought my job was to follow whatever people want...you want to stare at me..do it...it's not like you care what I think about it"first is hurt..I can feel it..is it that bad to be with me...
Seeing him walking away from me..no no I can't let go of you...you belong in my world..and I'm gonna help you see that...
   "If it isn't my future son in law...how is your father doing..I heard he has been traveling a lot.."
  "Indeed he has but he sent his regards sir"..."no no no sir here..call me father after all we will be family...isn't that right First"..
  "Whatever"
I can't help but think that he hates me now..
       First pov
"Father?family?..bullshit"..I can't believe how much he is enjoying all this...what is he really upto...I feel as if I don't know him anymore...mybe I really don't know him...
Two weeks from now am gonna get married to FLUKE...it's official my life is over...and I can't do anything about it...waving my freedom goodbye...I hope he doesn't expect to have sex with me...eew shake that feeling first...I would rather drink from the toilet(I have a feeling he is gonna eat up this words😒)...