LOVE WHO:PART 3

PODD POV
I guess it's my time to introduce my self..well I am Khao's husband...that's how proud men introduce themselves(take notes guys)...well I'm your typical buisness owner...people confuse me with those mafia they see on tv...maybe because I'm a little...ok I'm alot tough but that's only in buisness but that side dies when I'm with my Khao...Do I see myself as someone who is obssessed with him...yes yes i am..
My life revolves around him and yes that's story of my life...you all have to deal with that...(I think we all get it)

"Its going to be our anniversary soon...is there anything you want to do or what do you have in mind"Pond asked his ever busy partner...Both of them might seem very in love but just like normal adults they are very busy and have less time for each other...
"I don't know the hospital is planning a very huge charity event and I'm in charge of it...why don't we have dinner like we al ways do"Khao responded not even looking at him as he could tell his expression was not that good..."and another thing aren't you and Gawin going on an all week buisness cruise for the artefact museum bidding...To be honest I really hated that cruise...and annually him and Gawin go there spend a whole week there and I'm left alone back at home...but I'm glad Gawin has a partner now...I have this unknown connection to...I don't know why or how but I automatically felt like I can be myself with him...like I can show my weakness when I'm with him...mybe Its just that we both have the same life experience or mybe its just that thing you don't have answers to...First why are you so likable(I honestly want to know to)...
   I have been looking for sponsors for the charity event that that my hospital is holding and glad I'm surrounded by big names...like Gawinfirst and Singtokrist(making an appearance 👏)...who also happens to be my friend's...I guess inviting them for a meal would get the whole gang together...and I kinda miss First and the others but mostly First...
"Hey long time...this looks like a reunion of something" Krist commended as he and Singto were the first to arrive...
"You called us here are you guys having a kid...are you pregnant"Tay teased as he and Newwie arrived..(Taynew making an appearance).."don't even tease me about that how long I've you been married where are your kids" pond asked the couple giggling...
"Well Pluem and chimon broke up and Chimon is now dating Perth....Frank and Drake broke up and now Frank is dating Long Lee...for Nanon and Ohm I've no Idea what's with them...but my latest child Gemini finally confessed to Fourth and they are together..."Newwie took the question seriously...
  "Make way vvvip in the house" Ofcause Earthmix had to come in style...I was very close with earthmix they were definitely among me and Podd best friends...
  " Thought you guys were still on honeymoon"Podd teased Gawin and First the moment he saw them..."For newlyweds its al ways a honeymoon" Gawin teased back lovingly looking at First who seemed to be more relaxed with Gawin now...

THE PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED..PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE...LOVE YOU