Love Who:PART 1

FIRST POV
This two weeks have been as inpatient as my father as they ended real quick...so today is my wedding day...you know normally this would be a day of joy and love and happiness,but why do I feel like am attending my funeral...
"You ready son" Mum asked all smiles
   "If i say no will it change anything...huh..mum tell me will it change the" at this point I didn't care anymore...
Everyone one who came seemed so happy..like I might as well you know try not to hate so much..like am literally marrying my best friend am sure it won't be bad..
   "Hello..congratulations on your weddivng" suddenly an unfamiliar voice come to me..
  "Amm thenks and you are" I curiously asked..
  "OH where are my manners...my name is Podd am a buisness partner with your husband..and this..huh ooh here he is...this is my husband Khaotung..you can call him Khao"he politely introduced
  Husbands wow they seem realy open with their marriage...but I guess that's what happens when you are both in concent...unlike me(am sorry for making First very  complainy...but I like his sulky face so narak)...
"OH first you have already met Podd and Khao..they have been married for two years ...and counting" Gawin came by...
  "Let's leave this two alone and have a talk"khao suddenly pulled my hand...
Khao was very fan to talk to...he seemed to be very knowledgeable too...well that no shock since he was a surgeon...Talking with him kinda made me feel less horrible for marrying my childhood friend...turns out his was also arranged and he learned to work together as a family...can this really happen to me and Gawin...
  "So are you ready for your first night together" Khao brought me back from my thoughts...
  "Huh what do you mean??"its not like I don't know what he means but wait what...he doesn't expect us to do it right..
  "You're puzzled face is so cute..no wonder Gawin is obssessed with you..I would be to.."khao suddenly said then walked away after seeing Podd and Gawin coming our way...
How to process this..I've gotten married to my best friend...it's an arranged marriage and a random guy just called me cute...welcome to the story of my life pple...
   The wedding was finally over thank God...now how to survive tonight...it's not like he will demand we do it...but he did force me to marry him...Heaven's am going crazy🤦‍♀️...what to do...Google.. that's right it can't be that hard to do it right...*checks google*...holy shit...ooh hell no am doing that...what is all this bottom top things...what's all this...I should have made more merits in my previous life...this is just ridiculous...
"What is.."Gawin suddenly come out of the shower wi th only a towel wrapped around his waist...water flowing from his hair bumping to his full chest down to his six pack that signify that he hits the gym often to....wait I'm i possessed or something did i just drool over him...
  "Wait what's wrong...are you ok your face Is all red..."Gawin said comming over to me
  "No am just tired am going to shower bye.."I said as i stormed out of the room...then remembered the bathroom was inside the room and I had to go back....

*Author note*
Well this is gonna be intresting....both couples have met...
Please please this is my first story ever...help buy leaving a comment to encourage me to write more...
Love you guys