Blades And Blood

⚠Warning⚠ Self Harm.

Phil's POV; I Can't Take This Anymore. All These People Are getting to me. All Their Cruel Words such as: Fag,Loser,idiot,. So I might as Well Die. But I Have To Write A Not to My Roommate Dan. I Have A Crush On Him But He's Straight So Oh Well. I wrote the note and Put it on the counter. I Grabbed My Blade And Started Carving I.L.O.V.E.D.A.N. in My Arm. everything Went Blurry and I Sat Next to the tub And Let My Self Bleed Out.

Dan's POV; I was Wondering where Phil Was And I Checked Everywhere Except The Bathroom. I turned the nob slightly fuck its Locked. I Called Phil No Answer. I Was Starting To Panic. I Kicked Open The Door And What I Saw Was Horrible. I Started crying. I looked to the sink and there was a note it said

Dear Dan,
This Is A Note to let you know that the world Doesn't Need Me Anymore. I Couldn't Take All the Name Calling Anymore. And I Couldn't Take Knowing you Don't Love Me. So Goodbye
Love , Phil XX.
No I this Can't Be Real. He Was Still Breathing. I Pulled Out My Phone And Dialed 999. They Came Withing 2 minutes. They Rushed Him To The Hospital. I got in my Car And I Drove there my self. I Told The Nurse That I was Here to See The Man With The Black Hair That Just Got Here. And She Said He's Down The Hall. The Doctors were able To Save Him. I sat Bye His Bed And Held His Hand.

Phil's POV; It's So Dark. Wait I Feel like I'm moving. I can't open my eyes. I stopped moving. I feel like the Darkness Is Eating Me Alive. Wait I Hear Sobbing. Who's Crying? Why Would Anyone Cry For Me? I slowly Opened my eyes to see Dan holding my hand And Crying. "Dan"? "Phil! Your Awake!" He said Then Hugged Me. "Please Don't Ever Do That Again" "I promise" I said. "Phil I Always Have Loved You But I Didn't Know How To Tell You I'm Sorry" Dan Said. "Its Okay" I said. Dan Pulled Me Into A Kiss It Was One Of The Best Kisses I've Ever Had. I Finally Got To Go Home The Next Day I Burned The Suicide Note and threw away the blade and Me And Dan Couldn't Be Happier.

Do ya Like It? If so Vote On It! Love ya Phan Girls And Phanboys
~xox Angie