Bad Dream's

Dan's POV;
I was running through a Dark Corridor. I Couldn't Scream For Help. The Darkness Was Surrounding. It Felt Like The Darkness Was Choking Me. I Kept Running Till I Saw A Bright Light The Light Got Brighter. It Lead To A Door. I Opened It And Saw My Roommate Phil Lying There Lifeless Breathless. I Broke Down Crying I was Finally Able To Scream. I Screamed And It Echoed Like A Ear Piercing Scream. I Woke Up With A Scream. I Sat Up In My Bed Crying "It Was Only A Nightmare." I told myself. I soon Heard Feet Walking Down The Hall Towards Me. There Was A Slight Knock At The Door. "come in" I said In between Sobs. Phil Slowly Opened The Door And When He Saw I Was Crying He Ran Towards Me.
~~Third Person~~
Phil Ran Towards Dan And Sat On His Bed. Phil Opened His Arms Signalling Dan Its Okay To Hug Him. Dan hugged Phil And Started Crying Into Phil's Shoulder. Phil Started Rubbing Little Circles On Dan's Back Trying To Sooth Him. "Its Okay Bear. It Was Only A Bad Dream" phil cooed. Dan Started To Calm Down. "Can You Stay With Me?" Dan Asked. "Of Course " Phil Responded. Dan Got Under The Duvet And Scooted Over. Phil Joined Him. Dan Rested His Head On Phil's Chest, listening To Phil's Heart Beat. Phil Was Playing With Dan's Hair. "I Love You Phil" Dan Said. "I Love You To Dan" Phil Responded. Dan's Eyelid's Started Getting Heavy. Dan Let Out A Small Yawn. Phil Was Softly Asleep Still Holding Onto Dan. Dan Smiled To Himself. And Soon Fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

So Did Ya Guys Like it?! If So Drop A Vote.
~xox Angie(∩_∩)