Lap Dance

⚠Smut⚠ (soon)
~~Third Person~~
Dan And Phil Were Sitting At The Breakfast Bar Talking When Dan Said "Hey Phil Let's Play Truth Or Dare " "Okay Dan You Start" Okay Truth Or Dare" "Hmm I Choose Truth" "Okay Phil. Have You Ever Had A Lap Dance Before" "No Never" After That Dan Got Really Quite Then He Went To His Room. Phil Was So Confused. Was It Something He Said? He Just Shrugged It Off And Went To His Room. While Phil Was Scrolling Through Twitter. He Smelt Something Burning. He Went To See What It Was. When He Opened His Door There Was A Trail Of Candles Leading From His Room To The Lounge. Phil Followed The Trail. And There Was Music Playing In the Background (a/n: yes its toxic). Phil Stopped Where The Candles Stopped. He Turned Around And His Back Was Facing The Couch.Out Of No Where Dan Pushes Phil Onto The Couch. "D-dan?" Phil Whispered. "Shh Phil Just Enjoy" Dan Whispered Back. Dan Started Moving His Hips In A Way Phil Didn't Think Dan Could Move. Phil Was Thinking "OMG IM GETTING A LAP DANCE FROM MY BEST FRIEND!?" But Phil Knows How To Hide His Freaking Out Pretty Well. Phil Put His Hands On Dan's Hips. Dan Smacked Away Phil's Hands Saying "Dont Touch Just watch" Dan Was Being Dominate And That Was Turning Phil On. Phil Could Feel His Pants Getting Tighter. And Dan Was Shirtless so That Didn't Help At All. Phil Was Fully Hard Now. And Dan Cold Feel Phil Through His Jeans. So Dan Started Grinding On Phil. Phil Threw His Head Back And Moaned Out Phil's Name. That Turned Dan On So Bad. Dan Kissed Down Phil's Jaw Line Down To His Neck Where Dan Was Biting And Sucking At The Skin leaving Visible Marks. Dan Went Back Up And Started Nibbling At Phil's Ear Lobe. Dan Whispered In Phil's Ear "I want You To Fuck Me So Hard I won't Be Able To Walk" Phil Let Out A Loud Moan. Dan Got Off Of Phil And Dragged Him To His Room. Dan Pushed Phil Up Against The Wall And Kissed Him Roughly. Dan Whispered In Phil's Ear "I want You To Throw Me On to That Bed And Fuck Me So Hard Even The Loud Sex Neighbor Will Complain" And With That Phil Pushed Dan Onto The Bed. Phil Started Kissing Down Dan's Jaw Line And Down His Neck. Dan Let Out A Loud Moan Of Phil's Name. Phil Kissed Down Dan's Chest Till He Got To Dan's Jeans. Phil Went Back Up To Kiss Dan. Dan Started Unbuttoning Phils Shirt. When He Was Done Dan Ran His Hands Down Phil's Chest. Dan Got To Phil's Belt And Started Unbuckling It. Phil Detached Their Lips And Started Unbuckling Dan's Belt. Phil Pulled Dan's Pants Down and Threw Them God knows Where. Phil Removed His Pants As Well. Dan Could See How Big Phil Was. They Flipped So Dan Was On Top Now. Dan Kissed Down Phil's Chest Leaving Love Bite's In Random Spots. Dan Got To The Waist Band Of Phil's Underwear. Dan Looked Up At Phil For Permission. Phil Gave A Small Nod. And With That Dan Pulled Phil's Underwear Down And Threw Them some where Away from them. Phils Hard Member Sprung Free . "Oh My God Your So Big" Dan Said "Is It A Problem?" phil Asked. "No I Love Your Cock" Dan Said. Dan Took The Tip In His Mouth Flicking His Tongue Over His Slit Phil Let Out A Loud Moan. Dan Was Able To Take Phil Down To The Base. Thank God For No Gag Reflex. Dan Hummed Around Phil's Cock. Sending Waves Of Pleasure Through Phil. Phil Tangled His Fingers In The Back Of Dan's Hair. Dan Took Phil Out Of His Mouth. And Said "Remeber I wanted You To Fuck Me. Phil Nodded. And Opened The Draw Near The Bed And Pulled Out The Lube. While He Did That Dan Removed His Underwear and Got On His Hands And Knees. PH's Put Lube On His Fingers And Said "Dan If You want Me To Stop Just Say so" Dan Nodded. Phil Inserted And Finger. Then Another One. Then Started Wiggling Them Around. Once Dan Was Stretched Out Enough. Phil Put The Tip Of His Cock Into Dan. Dan Let Out A whimper. Phil Kept Pushing In Until He Was Fully Inside Of Dan. Phil Started Trusting Getting A Good Rhythm. Dan Was Moaning Out Phil's Name. And Phil Was Moaning Out Dan's Name. Dan Moaned Out For Phil To Go Faster And Harder. Dan Felt Phil Hit His Prostate And He Screamed Phil's Name. Phil Got A Angle Where He Would Hit Dan's Prostate With Each Trush. Dan Felt A Warm Feeling In the Pit Of His Stomach. He Was Close. Dan Said "Ph- phil im cl-close." Phil Replied With "Me T-to". Dan Screamed Out Phils Name As He Came onto The Bed. Phil Moaned Out Dan's Name As He Came And Rode Out His Orgasm. Phil Fell Beside Dan And Said "That Was Amazing" Dan Responded With "Yeah That Was" Dan Cuddled Into Phil And With That They Fell Asleep.

Yay Smut (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol ~xox Angie