Stay With Me

~Third Person~
Today Was The Day Phil was going to propose To Dan. So Phil Made A Reservation for Two At A Very Fancy Restaurant. Phil Was Super Excited. But Today Was The Day Dan Thought He Would Break Up With Phil. Yeah Dan Loved Phil But He Loved Connor More. (Yes this is after their colab). He Just Didn't Know How To Let Phil Down Easy. ~~Time skip 2 hours later~~ Dan And Phil Arrived At The Restaurant. Phil Felt The Small Box In His Pocket. Phil Got Even More Exited. ~~Time Skip~~ They Finished Their Meals. And At The Same Time Said."i need To Tell You Something ". Phil Told Dan To Go First But Dan Insisted Phil Go First. Phil Said "We'll Say It On 3" 1...2. ....3
Dan: We Need To Break Up
Phil: Will You Marry Me?.
"Wait your Breaking up with me?" phil Asked. Dan Nodded His Head. Phil Felt The Tears Prick His Eyes. He Threw The Small Box At Dan And Ran Out Of The Restaurant. Phil Stopped A Taxi And Went To Their Well His Flat. He Gave The Driver the £10. and Ran Inside. He Ran into His room And Slammed The Door. Phil Slid Down The Door. And Hugged His Knees. Phil Couldn't Stop Sobbing. He Soon Heard The Front Door Open And Close. Dan Knocked On Phil's Door. Phil Told Dan To Go Away. Dan Just Wanted To Talk. Phil Let Him In And Asked. "Who Did You Leave Me For?" Dan Responded With "Connor". Phil Got So Mad. The. Dan Spoke Up. "Im Moving To LA With Connor". At This Point Phil Didn't Care. Dan Gave The Ring Back To Phil And Phil Said "No! Why Don't You Use It When You Propose To Connor?!" Dan Couldn't Take It He Started Crying. And Ran Out Of Phil's Room. Phil Saw The Picture Of Him And Dan On His Night Stand. He Picked Up The Picture And Threw It At The Door. Soon After Phil Sat On His Bed Quietly Humming The Song Stay With Me. To Him self. The Tears Were Still Flowing. Phil Soon Got Up And Went To The Couch. And Flopped Down Onto The Couch. He Layed There. Still Humming Stay With Me. Soon There Was A Knock At The Door. Dan Ran Out Of His Room To Answer It. And Of Course It Was Connor. (he was Still in London) Dan Hugged Connor. Phil Stood Up And Just As He Was Walking To His Room Connor Said "Hey Phil." Phil Turned Around And Looked At Him. "You Look Like You've Been Crying" Said Connor. "Oh No. You Only Stole My Boyfriend. Well now Exboyfriend From me but What Ever." Phil Snapped Back. Connor Turned To Look At Dan And Said "So I'm Gonna Help You Pack" Dan Nodded. ~Time Skip~ Dan And Connor Finished Packing. Dan Said Goodbye To Phil For The Last Time. Dan Walked To Connors Car. "Ugh We Finally Got Out Of There. I Can't Stand That Loser "Connor Said Dan Looked At Connor And Said "I Have To Go Get Something I'll Be Back." Connor nodded. Dan Ran back into the building. He just wanted to hug phil. But dan doesnt know within That Time Phil Carved "I love you Dan" Into His Wrist And Was Bleeding Out. Dan Opened The Door And Went Into The Lounge. And What Dan Saw Was Horrible. There Was Phil And Next To Him A Pool Of Blood. Dan Looked At Phil's Wrist And Saw What Was Carved. Dan Wrote A Note Saying "good bye internet" And With That He Grabbed The Blade Phil Used And Craved Phil's Name Into His Wrist. Dan Started Getting Dizzy And soon Passed Out. 20 mins Passed And Connor Wanted To See What Was Keeping Dan. Connor Walked Into The Flat. And Saw What Happened. He Got Phils Phone And Called The Ambulance. ~~time skip~~ its Dan And Phil's Funerals. Connor Wasn't Allowed To Attend The Funeral. The Song Lay Me Down Was Played. Because Now Dan And Phil Can Be Together in heaven. The End.

Sorry It Sucks But Its A One Shot So Here Ya Go (^ω^)
~xox Angie(^_^)(And Sorry That The Lyrics On The Video Are In Spanish. It Wouldn't Let Me Use The Official Music Video -_-)