Broken

Time of death 9:30. Patient name: Phil Lester. With Those Words My World Completely Broke. My best Friend was gone. I Didn't Even Try To Hold Back Tears. I Just Let Them Fall. I ran out of the hospital and flagged a cab. When I got home a gave the cab driver a little extra because I won't be needing this money any more, I won't be needing anything any more. As Soon As I Opened the door to our flat I ran to Phil's Room And Took out his Jake The Dog Jumper and Put It On. It smelled Just Like Him. I Crawled into His Bed And Wrapped his duvet around me. I unlocked my phone And Tweeted My Last Tweet, Posted My Last Tumblr Post And My Last Instagram post. I Turned Off My Phone. I Got Out Of Phil's Bed And Took Phil's Jumper Off. I Looked At Phils Room For The Last Time. I Looked At A Picture Of Phil For The Last Time. I went to My Room For The Last Time. I Opened The Night Stand For One Last Time. I Picked Up The Shiny Pice Of Metal One Last Time. I Quickly Opened My Laptop For One Last Time. I Opens My Email Thing For One last Time. I Quickly Typed A Suicide Note And Sent It To Chris And PJ. I Shut The Laptop And Walked To The Bathroom And Took Out A Bottle Of Sleeping Pills. I exited the Bathroom And Made My Way To The Kitchen and Opened the Cabinet And Took Out The Bottle Of Vodka. I Put The Pills On The Counter Next To The Vodka. I Took The Shiny Blade And Cut Phils Name In My Wrist. I Threw The blade On The Floor And Quickly Opened The s And Vodka And I Quickly Swallowed The Pills. I started getting Dizzy And Whispered "Ill Finally See Phil Again" Just As I was Blacking Out I Heard The Front Door Bust Open And I Heard Chris And PJ Scream My Name But It was To Late I was Leaving this world To Be Reunited With My Best friend Again.

You Guys Like It? If So Leave A Vote!
~xox Angie