Your My Life Support

This Is Going To Be Based Off The Sam Smith Song Life Support.
_________♥♥_____________

Third Person;
Dan Had Been In The Hospital After A Terrible Accident. Phil Was Sitting Next To Dan's Hospital Bed. Phil Started Singing Life Support By Sam Smith. "Ive Been Sleeping With The Lights On. Because The Darkness Is Surrounding You." Phil Started Singing "This Is My World This Is My Choice. And Your The Drug That Gets Me Through " phil continued "Ibe been Waiting for The right Time Because I Got This Bed For Two. I've Been Waiting For The Right Time Because I Got This Bed For Me And You" phil continued to Sing "Cant You See That I Am Yours. So Will You Be My Life Support " After That Line Phil Started Sobbing When He Heard 5be Heart Monitor Let Out A Loud *beep* Sound. Doctors And Nurses Tried Everything Till The Doctor Said "Patient Name Dan Howell. Time Of Death 11:22 pm" Phil Let Out A Loud Sob. "Your My Life Support" Phil Whispered looking At Dan's Lifeless Body. Later That Night Phil Made His Last Video Titled "Good Bye Guys" After That Phil Took A Gun To His Head And Whispered "Your My Life Support"

~~~~~~The End~~~~~~

Sorry It Was A Bad Chapter But Hey Its A One Shot. I Cried Writing This. Ugh I'm Such A Emotional Wreck
~xox Angie