Rain Storm Cuddles

Dan's POV"
Ahh there's A Storm Outside! Ugh I hate storms Mostly The Thunder and Lightning.

Third person;
Dan Was Sitting In His Dark Room Bunddled Up With Blankets Trying To Block Out The Sound Of The Thunder. BOOM. There was A strike of lightning. Dan Let Out A Cry. Shh dan be quite Phil is sleeping! Dan Thought To Him Self. Dan Was Really Scared At This Point. He Laid In His Bed Slowly Crying To Himself. Another Strike Of Lightning hit. Dan Let Out A Scream. And By Now He Was Crying. A Bit Later There was A Knock At his bedroom Door then it opened There stood Phil Rubbing His Eyes. Phil walked into Dan's Room. Phil Signaled Dan To Scoot Over. Dan Did As He Was Told. Phil Climbed Into Dan's Bed And Wrapped His Arms Around Dan. Dan Turned To Face Phil "Ph-phil? What are you doing?" Dan Whispered. "I Know Your Afraid Of The Storm So I Came To Comfort You." Phil Said. Dan Blushed "Thank Y-you" Dam Said. "mhm." Phil Mumbled. Dan Cuddled Into Phil And Phil Tightened His Grip On Dan. Dan Felt Safe. "I Love You Lion" Dan Whispered. "I Love You To Bear" Phil Replied. Dan Smiled to Him Self. And With That They Both Fell Asleep.

Hey Did You Guys Like It? If So Drop A Vote Or A Comment. Who Wants A Smut Chapter?
~xox Angie