+* Butterflies*+

{Morning}
It was morning and my alarm clock didn't go of for some reason...
So I got woken up by my best friend that was sleeping over at my house.
She threw a pillow at my head and I jumped up while being half asleep

"Girl! What happens why are you hitting me with a pillow!!"
I said looking at her worried but mad at her for waking me up so aggressive.
"You have to wake up!! We are going to get late for the concert of Tokio hotel!!"
She said hitting me with a pillow again.
I was stressed at what she said so I jumped up and went to my closet grabbing my clothes fast and putting them on in a hurry.
My mom drove us to the concert and I never in my life had seen so much people!

"Wow!!" She said with her hand infront of her mouth seeing the band get out of their van, and I cant lie tom did look as handsome as always.. I was so focused on them that my friend yelled at me. "Y/n! There are going to get flys in your mouth if you keep it open like that!"
She said and I just giggled and we all got in and stood together waiting for the band to go on

"Hey Germany!"
I heard bill's voice..
The show started with my favorite song monsoon, it was amazing! It sounded even better in reality then on YouTube!
I looked over to my friend and yes ofcours she was yelling  and I just laughed at that
After the show I lost my friend and got a little nervous and started to shake a little, although that have never really happend with me.. but it felt wierd as everyone stormed out to see if the band was outside..
I heard a voice call

"Hey beautiful.. are you lost?"

 Aahhhh this is not my first story "ever" but I thought this one was better! Hope y'all like it I'll make a part 2!<3💞