+*silence*+

As he holds his finger under my chin I blush but it stays silent, as we look eachother in the eyes I start to talk. "Listen Tom we only knew eachother sinds yesterday at the concert but I listened your band awhile, and I really like you but when I say you kiss that girl at the club I got jealous and I don't know why.." I say with a shaky voice tom was about to talk but I break it off.

"And I'm sorry I have trust issues"

I said while pushing his hand away softly laying down and looking at the stars, when toms voice started to talk.
"I'm sorry y/n you are a great person and I didn't know you liked me and I was drunk.. I'll try to get closer with you and not being such a player" he said laying down next to me.

Toms pov:
________
She is right, I'm a d!ckhead when I'm drunk.. I have to protect her heart with my love, as she said, we only met eachother yesterday but she's so precious to me and I will promis her that I'll get better, I've never had girl-friends before..  "I'm sorry y/n I really am I'll try to get better okay?"
I look over at her side profile.. she's so pretty

Y/ns pov
________
Does he mean that? I've never had guy friends before and I can't tell if they are using me.. "okay tom.. I trust you" I look at him noticing that he was already looking at me and that made me smile slightly.
"Okay y/n is your sig done so we can get inside?" He asks me and gets up crawling to the opening of the window. "Yeah I'm ready" I follow him and we get inside. "Okay goodnight friend" I say patting his head and heading to my room but Tom grabs my hand and puls me close. "Goodnight y/n" and he kisses my forehead softly while he headed to his room.

Why does he make me so feel so loved but used at the same time?.. it's to late for this I have to sleep. I head to bills room where I was sleeping and close the door
The next morning I feel a hand playing with my hair and i wake up.

 OKK IS THIS GOOD?😭 Tysm For the voting Ilysm ❤️This is part 2 So I'll make a next part or tonight or tomorrow after school<3 Its (22:23) right now 🥲

OKK IS THIS GOOD?😭
Tysm For the voting Ilysm ❤️
This is part 2
So I'll make a next part or tonight or tomorrow after school<3
Its (22:23) right now 🥲