+* ¿enough?*+

I open my eyes slowly as I feel the hands in my head moving around, I don't want to wake up and know who it is. But still I had to wake up because I had a party at my house with my bestfriend, so I opened my eyes again and sat up and ofcourse it was Tom.
"Hey y/n how did you sleep?"
He said smiling but I couldn't smile a little bit.
"Are you watching me sleep?! Weirdo!" I said moving away on the bed from bill and seeing toms smirk coming up.
"Yes and you look beautiful when you sleep" he said smiling and sitting on the end of the bed facing me, somtimes I think he's cute but I can't remember that he's a player.
"I know you like me"
He broke my silence and I just roll my eyes at him.
"Yeah yeah Tom I do but you are cocky" I said smiling and then standing up and walking to a chair in the room where my clothes where.

"You are wearing my t-shirt.."
He watched me walking to my clothes from the last day.
"Yeah bill gave it to me so I could sleep in somthing normal then a dress" I looked behind me and seeing him play with his lip piercing.
"Okay but how did you sleep?" He asked me again but I just grabbed my clothes and walked out the room and went to the bathroom to change and wash my face. After some minutes I got ready and went out of the bathroom and ran downstairs to see bill watching tv. "Bill!!" I yell and run behind the couch to rap my arms around his neck and hug him "hi y/n!! How did you sleep?" He asked my holding my arms and I smiled while I could feel toms eyes staring at my back.
"Ohh I slept fine! Your bed is so comfortable!" I said smiling and looking in the corner of my eye and seeing Tom cross his arms and waking back in his room turning loud music on.
"Good! So should I drop you of at your house?" He said standing up. "Oh I was actually going to have a party at my house with my bestfriends so maybe you and Tom want to come?"  I move my hips dancing a little and making bill laugh "sure!" And as soon as he said that I heard
"More girls coming?"
My eyes went from excitement to anger and jealousy as I knew who it was..

 Heyy so this may be a little short or not as cool as you guys thought It would be

Heyy so this may be a little short or not as cool as you guys thought It would be.. but I'm having it pretty hard rn but I'll make more chapters for you!!
My tiktok is: nikakaukitzs._
💞love💞