+*discussed*+

It indeed was toms voice saying.
"More girls coming?"
I turned around an yes he stood behind me with crossed arms raising his eyebrows.
"Yes my bestfriend. And don't you dare to touch her" i looked at home copying his movements and also crossing my arms.

"Good.. ill come too"
He said walking back up to his room, I just felt my heart drop as I knew he was going to try to get with my bestfriend.. but I just ignored the feeling and talked abt the party with bill
"Okay If you want you and I can go to my place to set up the party?" I asked him smiling, he's the sweetest and kindest man I've ever met in my life.
"Sure!! Come let's go!!" He said and jumped up from the couch and we went to my place leaving Tom behind, my bestfriend came and so did Tom later on...
"Hey beautiful." He said to her but I pulled her in and grabbed her by the arm and took her to my bedroom to talk.
"What's wrong y/n?" She asked me while I closed the door.
"Tom, he's a jerk and a player so please don't betray me and get with him he wil leave you" I said hugging her and trusting her with my whole heart..
"Ofcourse I won't get with him silly! I know you like him"
She winked and lifted her eyebrows.

"Uh no y/b/f... I don't like him as he is a very big jerk" I looked away crossing my arms. Time passed and we people stormed in and we got drunk and had fun
I didn't see my bestfriend anymore but I thought that maybe she was just chilling in my room as she doesn't really like party's afterwords..
But I was damn wrong about that.
As I went upstairs to my room to check if she was in there I saw somthing I wish I've never seen.
She betrayed me...
My own bestfriend... her and Tom where fckng on my bed.
Good.. I won't sleep in there anymore I thought but I could do is scream.
"You fucking slut. I told you he is just using you and will leave you, he probably payed you money to do this huh?!" I screamed and slammed my door behind me but when I wanted to walk away I felt a soft hand grab my arm.
"Please y/n I can explain!" She said with tears in her eyes.
"No y/b/f. I'm done with you"
I said leading Tom and her the way out of my house as I also did with the rest except bill ofcourse.
"Woah what happens y/n?"
He asked me having his two hands on my shoulders.

"My (ex)bestfriend was fucking with Tom in my bed."
I was holding back tears but couldn't feel more betrayed in my whole life.
"Oh y/n I'm so sorry here let's go to sleep as you are very drunk and we will think about this tomorrow okay?.." he said with a soft smile and all i could was hug him and I went to bed.

-
The next morning i woke up with the baddest headache ever, i was hungover.. ofcourse I was I sighed to myself. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face looking in the mirror, I was so red. Then I could remember one thing... y/b/f slept with Tom..
All I wanted was cry and hurt myself but I stayed calm and went to dress and got out of my room but I heard the tv.. did I leave it on? I thought to myself and I went downstairs.
"Hey y/n!! How did you sleep?"
Bill was on my couch and turned his body around to look at me.
"It was fine" I said walking straight to my kitchen, I couldn't stop thinking about last night..

Was it enough drama for this chapter??
🤭
Ill make a next part tomorrow!:)
Now it's (21:39)
💞