+*period*+

{next morning}

my alarm goes of and i open my eyes to turn it off as i see tom laying next to my bed on a matress. i wake him up softly and he turns around and he smiles. "goodmorning sleepy tommy" i said smiling and i sit up on my bed. "morning y/n how was your sleep?" he asks me also sitting up. "it was fin-" i couldnt continue my sentence and my belly starts to hurt like crazy. "fucking hell" i say bending over holding my belly with both my hands and tom jumps on my bed. "y/n are you okay?" he asks me patting my back. "no my belly.. i am going to the toilet please wait here" i say and i stand up while walking to the bathroom. I swear to god if I have to skip the second day after the break I'm getting a problem with my parents. Anyway as I went to the bathroom I did my thing and yes, great... I'm on my period. As I cleaned myself up I walked back to my room and saw Tom getting ready for school. "Tom.. I can't go to school today" I said sitting back on my bed. "Why? I'll stay with you I don't care" he said putting his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm on my period" i said a little out of embarrassment, but it looked like he didn't care. "That's okay, I'll stay with you y/n" he said hugging me tighter. How did this man change so fast? Is he trying that hard to win back my trust? I don't care right now I'm just happy someone is with me except my stupid parents. "Want some snacks ill run to your kitchen" Tom said and a smile got on my face, I have to admit, I wanted some snacks. "Yeah thanks tommy" I said and he got up and later came back with some snacks for us.

[time skip]

Shit I forgot to call the school. Oh well I don't care much. But as I was cuddling with Tom my phone rang. I flipped it open and Cleo was calling me, wasn't she in school?

"Hey y/n why aren't you at school?"
She asked me on the other line.
"I'm on my period so I'll come tomorrow if it's not that bad"
I smile and sit up from the position I was in with Tom and he walks to the bathroom.
"Ohh where is Tom?- is he with you??~" she said in a loving voice as if he's my boyfriend. "Uhm yeah he's with me and girl stop he is just kind to stay with me" I roll my eyes happy that she couldn't see that. "Mhm... okay ima go now I'll come over after school bye!" She hangs up, and I lay my phone on the charger.

"Who was that? Cleo?"
Tom comes out of the bathroom back in his sweatpants and no shirt on.
Oh my god.. his body was where I could lock my eyes on forever.. "hello? Y/n to earth" Tom said snapping his fingers, but he knew what I was looking at. "Oh uhm it was cleo yes" I say giggling and turning the tv off. "Why did you stop the tv?" Tom asks me tilting his head. "I'm tired.. wanne cuddle and fall asleep?" I said but i already knew the answer.. "yes!! I mean, yeah sure" Tom said and I just had to hold my laugh in.

[time skip after resting]

My phone went off again, it was Cleo calling so i sat up and felt toms hand lay on my thigh. I picked up and heard cleo say.
"Y/n! I'm at your door are you opening already?!" She said in a hurry. Fuck! I forgot that she was coming! "Oh yeah yeah give me 5 minutes!" I hang up and quickly wake Tom up. "Tom! Cleo is here!! Wake up!" I shake him and he wakes up and we both out some normal clothes on and after I run downstairs and open the door to see cleo sitting at my doorstep.

"Finally! Jeez that took you long enough" she said bursting her way inside my house dropping a bag on the dinner table. "What is that cleo?" I ask her wanting to grab it but she shushes me and pushes me aside. "Nope! Close your eyes and open when I say so!" She said and I just do as she says. "Okay! Open!!" She says and I open to see a lot of candy, chocolate, chips and more on the table and my mouth drops to the floor. "You bought this for me?!" I cross my arms smiling at cleo. God blessed me with her. "Yup!! Now get Tom here I know he's upstairs!.." she said smirking so I just rolled my eyes running up the stairs and seeing Tom.. he's uhm.. (yk yk😭) I fastly close the door catching my breath after what I just saw. He was in my room, my bed doing.. yk just uhm pleasuring himself.. i just yelled. "Okay tom if you are done get downstairs" and I run of the stairs with my face in shock.

"What? What happened y/n?" Cleo asked me but a little smile apears on my face and I tell cleo what I saw. Her mouth drops to the ground after I told her. "No way! In your bed?! Isn't that a little disgusting?" She asks me holding her hand infront of her mouth. Well yes it's a little wierd but I saw it.. "yeah let's just forget about it" I said fixing my hair.

[another time skip after Tom is done..]

"Hey girls" I hear Tom say coming down the stairs and I just side eye cleo with a small smile on my face but fastly wipe it away as I feel toms hands on my shoulders from behind the couch. "Oh hey Tom" Cleo says looking at him smiling and then back at the tv. "Hey tommy" I say looking at the tv too. "Sorry for that.. y/n I didn't know you where going to come in" he says while getting a little red out embarrassment. "It's fine" I say patting the couch so he can sit next to me.

After a while it gets dark and Tom and Cleo left. I just clean myself off again and get a warm cushion and some tea before I sleep. I lay in my bed curled up and hugging the pillow, can't stop thinking abt what all happend today.
Tom.. voices say in my head.
Yes I like him, a lot. But I will never know how to tell him..

Heh guys!! Hope you liked this one! This one was a little more spicy and yes I'll make more spicy chapters but as y'all red

Heh guys!! Hope you liked this one! This one was a little more spicy and yes I'll make more spicy chapters but as y'all red.. she's on her period so-

Xoxo,mina💞