+*fight*+

{morning}

I woke up but Tom wasn't i my bed anymore...
I just put my pjs on as I was in my underwear..

I walked downstairs lazy and still with messy hair.
I saw Tom sipping some coffee and scrolling on his phone with no expression on his face, so I walked to him hugging him from behind.

"Hey Tom! How did you sleep?" He ignored me.
I fucking hate when people ignore me. "Y/n... your a slut"
He said pushing of my arms.

"What?" I say sitting on the other side of the dinner table.
"You slept with boy fans?!" He yelled. What? I never did that, I swear those paparazzis are darn good at editing.
"Tom.. that's not true" I say with a shaky voice, I HATE when people yell at me. It brings up memories..

"Yes you did look" he shows me his phone with me holding a guys hand going in some house. I don't know who that is but I never ever did that.
This was going to be hard to explain as I kinda know Tom.
"Well tom.. Its not true, and I wouldn't say anything as you also are a big ass player of your own." I say with a cold face wiping away my tears with my hand.

"Y/n what?!" He yelled again. That wiping away didn't help as more tears came running down my face. How was I ever going to make Tom believe that this wasn't true?

I stormed upstairs but Tom ran after me screaming Al sorts of words in German that I couldn't understand. I tried to run in my room and close the door but he stormed in grabbing my shoulders.

"Y/n tell the truth did you cheat on me?!" He yells again and I look down but he grabs my chin for me to look up at him. "No tom. I didn't and I would never! And I can't believe you believe those stupid paparazzis!" I scream and try to ascape the grip but his big hands hold me tight.

"Y/n I believe you I just wanted to make sure I'm sorry.." he said but I needed time. How does he expect me to trust him after he yelled at me, screamed German stuff at me while he knows I don't understand it. And then just thinks that I forgive him.

"Tom.. I think you should leave.. not for a breakup but just I need time" I say and he slowly removes his hands from my shoulders and I walk away sitting on the bed facing the bedroom wall. "You.. want me to leave? I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to scream at you in the morning..

I turned around with a mad face. "Oh so you did mean to scream at me at all?! This is messed up Tom just leave me alone" I said and grabbed my pillow laying back in my bed.
After a silent minute I heard Tom leave and I started crying. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him with my, by my side. But it was to late..  I will see later I'm so tired..
I went back to sleep and it was later on the day when I heard a voice call my name.

"Y/n!.. wake up!.." I turned around and opened my eyes seeing someone with black hair sitting next to me on my bed. It was bill so I sat up and saw georg gustav, and tom.

"What." I said rubbing my eyes aggressively. "Are you Okay? I wanted to say sorry for what Tom did.. cause he was to scared he would hurt you again." Bill said and I looked behind him seeing Tom walk out of my room with one hand infront of his face, was he crying?.. was he really that sorry? Just for a stupid fight?

"Okay.." I said because I ofcourse just woke up-
"Okay so listen Tom came to our house crying and sobbing saying he hurried you again and he was shaking like crazy.. he told me what happend, I never saw him cry that bad over a stupid fight" bill say with a smirk but I didn't smile at all.

He felt sorry? I thought he was probably going to fuck another girl.
"He cares about me?" I stutter the words But just look at bill while georg and gustav go out of my room to check on Tom.

"Yes y/n, he cares a lot about you. I've never seen a girl that he'd care so much for ever."
He smiles and Hugs me.
"I have to talk to Tom.." I say to bill breaking the hug.
"Sure y/n" he says and stands up wanting to walk out but says something before he does. "Text me when I have to bring him in!" He smiles and walks out. I stand up from my bed and walk to my closet and grab my favorite outfit.

 I stand up from my bed and walk to my closet and grab my favorite outfit

I put on some makeup and fix my hair. I walk back to my bed and lay everything back.
I stand up and look in my wall mirror.
"Y/n... you can do this." I breath heavy. I've never helped a guy that cried for me. But I guess everyone has a first time? I grab my phone and text bill.

Hey bill.

Hey y/n! Want me to send Tom to you? He calmed down a bit.

Yes please..

Okay!!

I sit down on my bed pretending to look in a magazine when I hear someone coming in my bedroom. "Hey Tom" I look up from my magazine and lay it back on my nightstand.
"Hey... y/n" Tom says closing my door and standing awkwardly. "Come Tom" I stand up and hug him.

"I didn't mean to flip out like that. I've had so much stress with the tours and I saw a tweet about that and I just couldn't think about losing you" he hugged me tighter and I couldn't believe what he said. Did he really only want me?

"Its okay tom, we all have our times where we have so much stress that we get irritated fast" I pull myself away from the hug to see his eyes, they were sparkling. We both smiled when I stood on my toes and pushed my lips onto his. This was the best feeling ever.

He pulled me in and that ended as a big MEGA make out session... it wasn't bad tho.. ;) after that I sat in his lap facing him. "Y/n.. you are so beautiful" he raps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to his torso. "Thanks Tom.. you are not bad yourself" I giggle but he gets what I mean. Soon after that my bedroom door opens again to see bill standing in my doorway.

"Ohh hey y/n and tom... I see uhm that it worked out?" He smiles and then walks away closing my bedroom door again. "What?" Tom says raising his eyebrows while I look at him confused.
"Why? Is it that obvious that we made out?" I ask him smiling and he smirks playing with his piercing. "Yes.. but I don't care, I want to let people know how we make things good" I slap his shoulder and he raises his hands in defense.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry and I really love you"

"I love you too tom"

————————————

Heyy!! Hope this was good enough as I didn't want you guys to wait so long😭😭

Have tips? Please comment I would love to hear some<3

Xoxo, mina💞