+*fight for love*+

{next morning}

I woke up with Tom on my side ofcourse.

He had his arms rapped around my waist.

"Tom wake uppp"
I groan trying to wake Tom up.

"Mmhp" he groans back at me with his eyes still closed.

"We have to wake upp"
I say back.

"Nooo" but he opens his eyes anyways, he smiles at me to say. "Morning beautiful"

I giggle it off and stand up,
To walk to the bathroom and get ready.

Tom was going to a party today so I was just going to stay home, I trusted him with bill so it's fine.

After I came out of the bathroom we ate some breakfast and it was already getting noon

Tom kissed me goodbye and the rest hugged me goodbye.

They went to the party while I was just going to dress comfortable and sit in the couch and watch a movie or something.

After some time has passed heard the door open but I didn't see bill come in..

I saw Tom.

With another girl.

On his arms.

Giggling.

My anger rushed threw my blood and I yelled.

"Tom what the fuck!?"

He looked over at me shocked as the girl did too.

"Oh uh.. hi y/n I didn't know you where here" he told me laughing it off a little trying to send the girl back home.

But ain't no way. She was staying here, and I was going to talk if he was drunk or not.

"Tom. What the fuck is wrong in your fucking head huh?
We have been dating for so so long and you go to a party and know this would happen, and you come home with a girl?! What the fuck man."

I was so angry. I was sad too, I love him and I don't want to yell but why? Why me. I want a healthy relationship with the boy I love so much, but he's a player.

It was my house tho. So I could send him out.

And I did.

"Tom.." it was silent before Tom answered.

"Yes.." he looked down and then at me and then at the girl still standing behind him.
I can't believe he was quiet.

"Get. The fuck. Out."
My head started to hurt so much from the yelling but all I wanted was him and his stupid slut to leave my home.

"But y/n-"
He wanted to say something ofcourse but ain't no way.

"No tom leave"
I yelled while tears where streaming down my cheeks

Tom left with the girl.

Why?.. why me.

Im balling my eyes out right now. While it's just 5 minutes after.

I can't anymore.

I locked my door so bill couldn't get it and I packed the guys stuff and put them outside.

I didn't care anymore I need to work on myself and get a glow up after this stupid action from Tom.

{ 1 year later}

Okay it's one year after that stupid fight with Tom.
I still couldn't forget them.

They where the best years of my life with them, I had so much fun back then but I had to let go.