1

151 ABY

Primeday

Wild Space

Cybertron

It began with a simple supply run. The lifeblood of the Transformers, a substance known as Energon, had nearly dried up, leaving the mechanical warriors and their civilization on the verge of collapse. To that end, both sides have resorted to finding Energon wherever they could, even if they must rummage around deep in the bowels where machinists would only venture.

 To that end, both sides have resorted to finding Energon wherever they could, even if they must rummage around deep in the bowels where machinists would only venture

Up from one of those inner bowels came two Autobots, a young and headstrong scout named Bumblebee, and one of the Autobots chief scientists, Wheeljack

Up from one of those inner bowels came two Autobots, a young and headstrong scout named Bumblebee, and one of the Autobots chief scientists, Wheeljack. Wheeljack is the first to emerge from the grate they entered, climbing out and grabbing the fuel rods they had discovered underneath what was once a popular bar.

"Ugh, there's not enough Energon in these rods to last a quartex." Wheeljack complained as he grabbed the four rods one at a time.

"Be glad we found these at all." Bumblebee commented as he climbed out.

"And when they run out?"

"Then we better hope we're make it on everything else." Despite the planet being in a deep state of civil war, the air was quiet. Too quiet. No shots could be heard, no roaring of jet engines or shrieking of tires. The war had entered its final days, alright, as neither side wanted to expend energy of a foolhardy mission or raid. Now, the battle is over the dwindling supplies.

"I don't like this silence..." Wheeljack shivered. "Puts me on edge every time. Anywhere out there could be a Decepticon Sniper, waiting to take our heads."

"Well, there's a cheery thought." Bumblebee joked. But he won't deny that he's feeling uneasy too. "... whatdya say we get back to Iacon before the rest start missing us?"