32

Bespin's Orbit

In the spam of minutes, Grand General Kirkpatrick's capital ships fought other Yaga Auchs's capital ships, and their starfighters fought as well

Yaga Auchs's capital ships, and their starfighters fought as well. However, Joseph's forces were already equipped with proton torpedoes, missiles and even warheads.

Joey's capital ships are also equipped with anti-starfighter cannons to aid their many starfighters' serving as one of the primary defenses against the enemy fighters that are trying to fly their way toward Joey's flagship: the Sinistar, but with little little to no success.

The Confederate Navy was
comprised of at least a hundred to currently a thousand fleets, including Recusant-class light destroyer, Munificent-class frigates, Lucrehulk-class battleships and their droid control variants. In addition, the CIS's capital ship fleet was recently augmented by its legions of starfighters, which are composed largely of droid tri-fighters and, in particular, Vulture-class droid and other variant starfighters.

On the bridge of Yagas frigate, Yaga is trying to hold his forces together, but to no avail.

"Sir! We lost another support ship! We lose another vessel and only have our fighters as back-up!" A Mandalorian said looking his holographic tactical readouts.

"Shields at twenty percent!" A Mandalorian confirmed.

Another Mandalorian, too fearful of what may happen was about to run to the nearest escape pod. Then, he was shot by a charged power blast coming from Yagas heavy Mandalorian blaster pistol.

"No surrender!" Yaga declared. "Focus all fire on that round, donut hole of a ship. I don't care how big it is!"

And with that, Yaga and his Mandalorians pushed forward.