25

Mobius

Outside Tails' workshop, Belle, along with Joseph, Anatasia, and Amras are examining the Miles Electric and other devices which has a cable connected to Motobud, her new Motobug companion.

Joseph: Don't beat yourself that hard, little bro

Joseph: Don't beat yourself that hard, little bro. Sides, most of the Eggman Empire is serving under the CIS willingly.

Sonic and Tails look directly in surprise. "How did you get a whole empire on Mobius to join the CIS?" Tails asked Joseph wondering.

Joseph[smirking]: It wasn't easy, ever since the Tachyon Incident, a lot of Earths and universes' are coming or joining with ours.

Tails then has a moment of thought. "It's the multiverse theory you've been analyzing. Isn't it Joey?"

Joey nods as a slight gust of blows over his brown hair making it floater a bit. "Indeed, my fox boy. How's your wife Mina?"

Tails rolled his eyes briefly. "She's ok. I think she's out shopping with Amy in Central City."

"Splendid!" Anatasia added.

Sonic: You know, if Delvargus were here he. . .

Sonic began to mutter over his words, hie small, pointy black nose began to sniff, his green eyes began to blink and instantly Tails, Belle, Amras, Anastasia and Joseph all grouped up and hugged the Blue Blur.

"It's alright son." Amras said holding his blue furred son tightly.

"He'll be back. That's a promise." Anastasia added

"Amen to that!" Joey concluded.

The group, after hugging for what seemed like an hour continued the test of the motobug.