5

Wild Space

Mobius

The king/hero of Mobius: Sonic The Hedgehog, along with his friends Miles Tails Prowler and recent N.A.T.O. recruit called Belle walk through a town, with Belle asking if the Restoration,
a rebuilding organization within N.A.T.O. established to be the successor of the Resistance led by Amy Rose, but has since fallen under the leadership of Jewel the Beetle would take her in. Sonic declares that they will as they are super chill and everyone there is a volunteer who wishes to help others who have had it rough with following the events of the Metal Virus pandemic.

Belle looks around at a ruined town and asks if they are in the right place. Sonic confirms that they are, with him and Tails leading the robot to a tool shed. Inside, Tails tilts a garden shovel, activating an elevator that lowers the trio down. Tails says that Amy and the Restoration decided to preserve the town's ruins as a memorial to what people already lost. Instead, they built inside what was left over.

When the elevator opens, Belle is introduced to the new Restoration HQ.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes."
A voice called out to the Blur Blur, it sounded like a confident G.U.N. agent with a no-nonsense attitude.

Sonic turned rightward and saw that it is a tall woman with peach skin, short, blonde hair and blue eyes of which one is hidden by her bangs. She also wears a G.U.N. uniform consisting of a navy and red body suit.

"Madonna Garnet!" Sonic said surprised, but happy and so he span up his legs and ran towards his beloved wife

Madonna and Sonic shared a quick and passionate kiss on the lips. Tails smirks at Sonics lovemaking and even maturity.

Sonic and Madonnas lips detach. "I missed you Sonic." Madonna says over the Blue Blurs furry ears.

"I missed you to, Madonna." Sonic says warmly with a slight left side smile from his cheek.

"I can't stay at Restoration HQ for long. Gotta report to another post in Station Square." Madoona described sadly.

Sonic: I understand. We all gotta job to do.

Madoona walked away, but not before giving Tails a firm handshake.

Sonic[waving goodbye]: Love ya Madoona!

Madonna waves back. "I love you to, 'Big Blue.'

Meanwhile. .