49

Ch'hodos

Ch'hodos, a rocky desert planet that orbited a red sun within the Outer Rim Territories' Sith Worlds region

Ch'hodos, a rocky desert planet that orbited a red sun within the Outer Rim Territories' Sith Worlds region. Ch'hodos is considered a lesser world of the former Sith Empire and served as the central base of the Sith Lord Shar Dakhan in the year 5000 BBY.

During the Dark Lord of the Sith Naga Sadow's preparations to attack the Galactic Republic, Ch'hodos became a rally ground for his Sith soldiers, with Sadow himself and his apprentice, Gav Daragon, overlooking the embarking of the troops. More than a millennium later, the radiation from Ch'hodos's sun had increased, leading to mutations in the local desert wildlife.

Ch'hodos is a red, rocky planet with deserts on its surface. It orbited a red sun in the Ch'hodos system, a part of the Esstran sector in the Trans-Hydian portion of the Outer Rim Territories. The area of space containing the planet, known as the Sith Worlds, was surrounded by the Stygian Caldera nebulosity.

Ch'hodos lay along the Nache Bhelfia-a looping hyperlane that connected the five sacred Sith worlds of Ziost, Khar Delba, Rhelg, Krayiss II, and Korriban-while the Zorfe Trete hyperspace route linked Ch'hodos to the world of Ashas Ree. Ch'hodos's deserts harbored native lifeforms.

An ambitious planet, Ch'hodos held the status of one of the lesser worlds of the Sith Empire and was formerly under the control of Ziost, the Empire's capital world. Ch'hodos was used as a place to rally his Sith soldiers of the Massassi caste.

Through the Force Travel ability, Sith Emperor Vitiate made his way to a large building that had been made out of yellow stone in a rocky region on Ch'hodos

Through the Force Travel ability, Sith Emperor Vitiate made his way to a large building that had been made out of yellow stone in a rocky region on Ch'hodos. Vitiate noticed that there is also a cave on the planet with skeletal remains of creatures inside it.

"Perfect specimen." The Sith Emperor thought as a sinister idea was being already implemented within his dark soul.

Meanwhile. . .