Backstory

River-leigh O'Neil was 14 when she moved to Germany, she moved because her twin brother got involved with the wrong crowd and her and 4 of her brothers had to move, with her being the only daughter she was going to miss the friends she was about to lose, she missed her mom the most though, her mother dies when she was 9, she had lost her battle with cancer, this broke river, losing her mom had been tough on her from what was once a happy girl with a passion for music who loved to play with her mother. Music was all river had left of her mother apart from some of her ashes inside the butterfly tattoo she had gotten on her arm in memory of her mother, she had always enjoyed learning new things which was probably why she made her entire family learn, English, Spanish and German when she was younger. She praised herself for pushing her family to do that because it helped there family grow closer, when river turned 13 her dad remarried a woman called Lucy she didn't have any children and was a famous model, river liked Lucy but she always had that heart ache when she felt bad because she didn't want to replace her mother but in fact Lucy acted like all other mothers do like they were her own children, which river loved because she never had to miss the mother-daughter activities others were doing, but she wasn't doing them with her real mother. What happens when she meets the Kaulitz twins and there other two bandmates and they become her only friends? What happens when they all become famous? Do they forget about her completely or does she finally sing after 5 years and joins them? will she start her own band? What happens when they hear her sing for the first time after telling them she couldn't sing? Does she fall in love with one of the famous band mates? Or will things become messy for her? read on to find out what happens in the girl next doors mine.....