Part1-chapter6: pool day

Rivers pov:
today we decided that we was just going to have a chill day and just spend time with eachother because we rarely get to do anything like this since the boys have been working on their band and albums.

before anyone asks yes! i have been singing and playing again but i'm still not ready to let others listen just yet.

i got into my swim suit:

and threw my hair into a high pony, we walked out to the pool on my back garden and i sat on the sun beds, i laid down tanning for atleast a good hour before i was thrown in the pool by none other then my two oldest brothers.

"OH MY GOD IM GOING TO KILL YOU" i shouted at them
"so you didn't miss us then baby sister?" kaden said
"yeah it's not like we didn't give you a nice and nephews or anyhthing" dylan said i jumped out of the pool and gave them both a hug
"¿Por qué están aquí, pensé que habían dicho que no lo lograrían y que tendrían que perdérselo?" ("why are you guys here, i thought you said you wouldnt make it and you was going to have to miss it" i said hugging them both
"Nosotros mentimos queríamos sorprenderte" ("we were lying we wanted to surprise you") dylan said
"no nos íbamos a perder el cumpleaños de nuestra única hermana" ("we wasnt going to miss our only sisters birthday") kaden added on before i heard the sound of tiny feet running.

"auntie River!!!" my nephew rillon screamed running towards me with my nice anne. "my little monsters!" i shouted bending down so they could hug me and they did. "we missed you" "awe my babies i missed you more"

the band all came walking to me with all my brothers but Reagan thought it was a funny idea to scare anne from behind.

"hey riv who are these?" bill asked "my nephew rillon and my niece anne" i said smiling standing back up i have another nephew but he's only a newborn hes called ryan"
"awe how cute" gustav said.

Reagan slowly walked up behind anne "BOO!!" he shouted in her ear as she started to scream cry because he made her jump which made him pick her up. "don't cry anne i'm sorry" she just screamed kaden came running out and grabbed anne but she wouldn't settle for her dad neither would she settle for her mum. she put her arms out towards me and i grabbed her hugging her and stroking her hair. "it's okay baby girl i got you uncle Reagan is a nasty uncle" i said as she calmed down in my arms.

"shit we got the baby whisperer here" bill said
"language" i shouted at him as i put anne down and sat at the edge of the pool with my feet in, she just walked straight back over to me and sat on my lap and i took her socks and shoes off so she could put her feet in aswell.

a few hours later

my brothers and their wives had gone home but the kids wanted to stay so we let them.

we was all sat watching a movie laid out on the sofas with the band, i had rillon asleep on me when anne jumped of reagan, "auntie river i wanna cuddle" she said "awe annabear i can't i have rillon" "that's okay" she said as she went and got up and laid herself on tom who was sat next to me which is a new thing since she didn't like new people holding her.

tom put his arms around her and cuddled her as she was falling asleep "i like my new uncle tom" she said which made tom smile like an idiot.
she fell asleep on toms chest,
i looked at them in awe.

"uncle tom i like that" he said smiling and stroking the little girls head "ay you should feel special she hates when new people touch her she must really feel safe with you" i said
"well then i'll be here for her to feel safe in all the time" he put his arm around my shoulder and i cuddled into him careful not to wake the sleeping children laid out comfortably on us.

cuddling with tom was normal now we became so close, he sleeps over all the time.

"so has the pool day been fun?" i asked him "yeah i met three of the cutest kids i've ever seen today, best break from music" he said as he smiled

we fell asleep cuddling on the sofa with the movie playing to itself.