part1-chapter1: moving day

Word count: 1093

River's POV:

I woke up to my brothers arguing over who got to use the bathroom next, its so good being the only girl because I get my own bathroom. Its the day we move to Germany, I'm happy about it because I've hated it here ever since my mom died its been really hard for me. My dad re-married a year ago, I know what your probably thinking "she's a bitch" but she's not she's actually really cool. My brothers call her mom but I can't pull myself to call her that, she knows I'm trying but I don't want to seem like I'm replacing my biological mother, she is exactly like my mother, I do want to at least call her mom once to show her how much I think of her and applaud her for taking us all in because she quit famously modelling to marry my dad and become our care giver. Lucy is really pretty, personally I take after my mom with brown hair and blue eyes but all of my brothers take after my dad blonde hair and brown eyes crazy right 7 kids 1 girl and the only child that takes the mothers genes is their only daughter, Lucy also has brown hair and blues eyes so it's easy for people to just assume she's my mother when she's not. I got out of bed and headed for the shower after my dad had knocked on my door and told me he needed to get my bed into the moving van, I washed my body and hair and shoved my hair into a messy bun and got into something comfortable for the long road trip ahead of us.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

(Your hair) As I walked out of my bathroom I saw my now empty room, since my dad and brothers had took my bed down into the moving van

(Your hair)
As I walked out of my bathroom I saw my now empty room, since my dad and brothers had took my bed down into the moving van. I said goodbye to my nice and nephew and my brothers Kaden and Dylan and their wives I got into the car and put my air-pods in listening to my mothers voice play threw my phone, as we set off to our new home, I was definitely going to miss my family and friends but I'm not going to miss this place. Everything here reminds me of my mom, so I'm exited to leave Ireland to go to Germany. Hours had past and it had just turned 11am I had woke up an hour ago as we was nearly here, we got out of the car and I saw a group of 4 boys who looked around my age walking into next doors garage they stopped in there tracks to watch us get out of the car, we started to empty boxes out of the moving vans and they went into the garage. The house looked expensive but it should do when you have to fit 5 kids and 2 adults in it, Brady and Reagan are sharing so are the twins Bladen and Jaden but I get my own room since I'm the only girl. It had just hit 8pm when I had finished unpacking and decorating my room feeling pleased with myself I could feel the lack of sleep getting to me.