Part1-chapter2- meeting eachother

Word count: 2136

Bills POV:

I woke up this morning to Tom jumping on my bed. "Mama sagte steh auf, es ist 10" ("mom said get up, its 10")
He said to me I replied with my head still in my pillow "ich bin jetzt wach, du bist gerade auf mich gesprungen"
("I'm awake now you've just jumped on me") he chuckled before saying " Du witst darüber hinwegkommen, beeil dich und mach nachbarn hallo sagen" ("you'll get over it, hurry up and get ready we've gotta go say hi to the new neighbours with mom") I groaned and got up as Tom walked out of my room, I got in the shower than changed into a pair of black jeans and long-sleeved top before drying my hair and styling it. I walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing my mom making me and Tom an omelette each, she gave it us and kissed us both on the top of our heads before running upstairs to get changed.

"So we're gonna stay with mom, and when she says we can go we'll go meet the G's at the gas station and go for another band rehearsal" I said to Tom and he hummed and ate his breakfast. We made some small talk before he turned around and randomly asked me something that shocked me. " do you like the new girl?" I looked at him trying not to laugh and said "no, you know I'm still crushing on Amelia from school, why think you have some competition?" I asked him he just replied "I was just wondering because you were smiling at her last night" at this point I couldn't hold my laugh in and I burst into a fit of giggles before saying "no,no I like her bus in a friend way, I think she could be a really good friend of ours" I said while putting my plate in the sink, Tom followed me putting his own dish in the sink before leaning back against the sink and saying "you think everyone could be our friend until they pick on you or try to bring you down which ends up with me getting into fights" I shrugged at him and said "this one seems different".

At that very moment our mom walked through the kitchen this time in clothes not pyjamas and told us to go out our shoes on because they were expecting us soon, we said okay and went back upstairs to brush our teeth and put our shoes on. We walked out and across the little path that had separated our houses and I noticed Toms rooms is directly across from the girls I saw in the window last night. As we walked to the door we heard shouting but it wasn't in English nor German it was a completely different language, mom knocked on the door and there was a load of footsteps and then a huge bang which made the door shake that got followed with a groan from somebody, before anybody opened the door we heard a woman's voice saying "¡ muchachos alèjense de la puerta y dejen de actuar como in montón de animales salvajes y bàjense Reagan" all of a sudden there was multiple voices saying "lo siento mama" the footsteps faded this time before the door had opened revealing the woman with brown hair we saw yesterday she had these piecing blue eyes.

She smiled at us before saying "hola you must be our new neighbours come in, come in" mom said hi and we walked into the very neatly and nice looking house. There was faint music playing from the kitchen, mom started to talk to the blue eyed woman who then introduced us to her husband "so this is my husband Jaxon, he's a music producer" I looked at Tom and smiled thinking this could be our big break we've been waiting for, Tom already knowing what I was thinking smiled back. Lucy added on "two seconds let me go call the kids down" as she walked about over to the bottom of the staircase and shouted "los niños Bajan aqui y conocen a nuestras nuevas velcina's de al lado" there was a lot of footsteps and then we heard a girl scream, 4 boys ran down the stairs carrying a girl with a paper bag on her head who was hitting and kicking them to let her go.

They finally let her go and she took the paper bag off revealing her now frizzy hair and threw the bag on the ground, she walked over to one of the boys and knees him in the stomach shouting in a thick accent "pequeñas Perras" he held his stomach as she walked to the boy next to him shoving him with the remark of "arruinaste mi cabello" he smirked at her and gave her a little giggle before moving into the third boy this one stood up putting up more of a fight then the others did but she quickly put him back down when she kicked him in the balls saying "voya matarte" she walked up to the final boy who looked so much similar to her then the others did he smirked at her proudly as she just punched him straight in the face with one last reply "Du bist Der räelsführer du kleine schlampe ich bring dich I'm schlaf um!" ("Your the ringleader you little bitch I'm going to kill you in your sleep") she knew German In fact she spoke it fluently me and Tom giggled a bit at her last remark understanding it clearly.