Part1-chapter4: singing again?

Word count: 2315

Rivers pov:

Me and the boys had such a blast that's night, the night consisted of a lot of listening to their songs and a lot of laughing and making jokes my brothers had finally returned and joined us laughing along with us, Reagan and Tom really hit it off they became really good friends and me and bill grew closer and he asked a lot of personal questions even ones about my mom but I answered them honestly apart from one question I told him I wasn't ready to speak about my mom and my relationship and the thoughts I had when I knew she was dying, gustav and georg are really nice too we've already created a friendship and there honestly really funny and caring my brothers have basically took them in as more brothers they have this new brother bond which is really freaky how they just because friends.

Present time:
It's been nearly a year since we moved to Germany and it's been filled with so many new memories me and the band have gotten so much closer me and bill are the best of friends toms we'll Tom always making fun of me or always flirting with me the g's are constantly encouraging me to be myself which always makes me smile and when I feel down there always there to comfort me and make me laugh, my brothers are the same except from Brady he moved out and had been going steady with his new girlfriend and my dad and Lucy are still madly inlove as for me well I'm holding on my mom's anniversary is coming up this week

I'm currently making breakfast for my brothers and the band our parents have gone on a vacation not far but just away for a week, I'm making pancakes, eggs, waffles, etc. when I hear footsteps enter the kitchen, I look up from the eggs and see Tom sleepily rubbing his eyes, I went back to cooking the eggs when I felt his presence behind me.
"What are you doing?"
He asked me, I was in no mood for his stupidity today so i didn't reply knowing he can clearly see what I'm doing besides I'm still mad at him from last night we was all joking around and then he called me a bitch so I went upstairs as I was upstairs this boy I've been crushing on FaceTimed me to study for a test we had coming up, normally I would've invited him round but since my parents aren't here and all the boys were I decided the call would do, as we were studying he kept making flirty comments towards me which made me laugh and he heard it he came into my room and started touching my stuff stressing me out when I asked him to leave he started a whole ass argument so I shoved him out of my room and locked the door proceeding with the call I was currently on with Zack and apologised telling him he was one of Reagan's stupid friends he heard that too and started to bang on my door.  

Flashback:
We was all laughing at something georg had said and then Tom started to speak up. "When we're famous just imagine all the girls were gonna meet!" I laughed and said" are girls all you think about, I'm really glad I don't know what runs threw your thoughts" he looked up at me and smirked "well not every girl is a complete bitch like you are River-Leigh" at this point I was shocked I've never been a bitch to Tom so I just got up and went to my room, as I sat on my bed I got a FaceTime call from Zack I accepted it and we started talking, eventually it ended up with me sat at my desk studying with him on facetime.

Toms pov:
"well not every girl is a complete bitch like you River-Leigh" I said  I don't know why she's never actually been a bitch towards me, I just love seeing her angry and shouting at me but this time she didn't she looked shocked and walked upstairs slamming her bedroom door. Bill looked at me with a serious face "why'd you say that Tom she's never been a bitch towards you that was so uncalled for in many ways!" He said angrily I sighed and said "I know I don't know why I said it I'll go talk to her" just then Reagan came downstairs "I wouldn't she's studying on FaceTime she'll go mad if you do" I smirked and started walking up the stairs initially I thought she was on FaceTime to one of her girls but then I heard a male voice say "you look so beautiful when your focused" I heard that angelic laugh come out of her mouth and I started to get angry because who the fuck is flirting with her.