[ 1 ]

~ Edwards's POV ~

Bella screamed again, when I bit into her stomach, trying to get through the protective layer on her stomach that was guarding my child.

I pulled back, wiping my mouth as I sent her a sorry look before bending my head and biting again.

When I pulled back again, a loud cry could be heard.

I pulled out a small baby. A baby boy. I stared in complete awe and love for my son. He had little hairs that was a mixture of brown and bronze.

Bella breathed heavily, staring at him. "Give-- give me my son.." she whispered, reaching out her pale, skinny arms.

I carefully placed our son in her arms, as she stared at him with nothing but amazement and love.

My thoughts were snapped through, as another cry was heard.

I looked down at Bella's stomach, to see another baby. I quickly pulled the baby out, this time, a baby girl.

Twins.

My eyes widened as I stared, "Bella..." I breathed, "twins."

My daughters eyes were wide open, the same chocolate brown coloured eyes as my wife's. But she had my bronze's hair.

I looked at Bella who was still content with my son, as she continued to stroke his cheek with care.

Another cry could be heard, a different one to either of the twins.

I looked down again at her stomach, only to see another baby in Bella's stomach.

Alice quickly appeared next to me, and held out her hands for my daughter. "I've got her, Edward." She spoke sternly to me.

I nodded and quickly passed her my daughter, and she disappeared, before I pulled out the other, very unexpected, baby out of Bella's stomach.

My eyes widened though, and a gasp left my mouth at the sight.

This baby looked nothing like either me, nor Bella. She had dark black hair, and bright red eyes as she cried out loud.

"Rosalie!" I shouted, looking from my other daughter to my wife and son.

Bella was still staring down at him in awe, before I suddenly noticed something.

Her heartbeat was slowing down.

"Ros--" Rosalie appeared next to me, like Alice once did, and frowned at the sight of my other daughter before reaching forward and taking my son in her arms.

"Take her." I ordered Rosalie, handing her my daughter as she nodded and took her, before disappearing.

I quickly began to bite Bella, ignoring Jacob, as I prayed in my mind that she didn't leave me.

~ Rosalie's POV ~

I sped out of the emergency room, holding the newborn babies, heading for the living room.

I quickly sat down, still smiling at the sight of them.

Well, at the sight of Edward Jacob, the name that Bella picked out if she was to gave a boy.

He was beautiful. Breathtaking. His bright, stunning green eyes that he got off Edward from when he was human, stared right back at me with innocence, that nothing could compare to and wonder. Wonder about who I am. He already had a tuff of brown and bronze on his head. A mixture between Bella and Edward.

Alice skipped into the room, pausing slightly at the sight of the other daughter.

The unnamed girl - as I presumed that the first born daughter would get the name Bella picked out - didn't look anything like E.J.