[ 2 ]

~ Edward Jacob's POV ~

Its been three days since me, my sister Renesmee and my unnamed sister was born.

Momma still hadn't woken up.

I was currently in auntie Rose's arms; as she fed me some blood, in the living room. My sister, Renesmee was in auntie Alice's arms while my unnamed sister was in Esme's. They were being fed blood as well.

Jacob Black, who I learnt the name of, was standing behind auntie Alice, again, as his friends, Leah Clearwater stood behind auntie Rose.

I saw my auntie Alice give Jacob my sister, before grabbing my unnamed sister from Esme.

Leah held out her arms, but Rose simply turned and refused.

Both Leah and auntie Rose had gotten attached to me, arguing all the time on who gets to feed and hold me.

Whenever Jacob asked, Alice always gave him Renesmee, while she cuddled into his warmth.

The figure of my father walked in the room, looking around.

"Alice." He stated, slowly as he stared at my sister. "That's the third time you changed her outfit."

Alice grinned and giggled. "Actually, its the forth." She corrected him.

Leah made a face at me, but I only stared back at her.

My sister looked over in our direction.

"I want daddy!" I heard in my mind.

Me and my sister can send each other thoughts, I can send them anyone but she can only send me them.

I could do this with my unnamed twin, also, but Renesmee couldn't for some reason.

I don't have to have contact to send somebody a memory, image or thought but Renesmee does.

Whereas my father can't read my mind, he can read Renesmee's.

"I want momma." I replied, although I wasn't looking at her.

Renesmee was already a daddy's girl, while I knew I would be closer to my mother.

But I was still close to my father as he felt a bond with me, as he held me first.

Although Renesmee said she wanted our father, she was quickly distracted by Jacob.

My father shook his head and looked over at me and auntie Rose. "Can I hold me son?" He questioned, as he has only held me twice due to Rose not wanting to let me go and has held Renesmee more times than Jacob has.

Rose looked up and seemed to think about it.

She nodded, before passing me over to my father.

I blinked and looked up at him, sending him a memory of my mother, from when I was born.

He looked dazed for a second, before looking back down at me and replying, "She'll be awake real soon."

I knew auntie Rose was sad about that. I heard her thoughts about if my mother didn't wake, she would gladly take over and look after me herself. She was also sad because she properly knew I was going to be close to my mother.

I looked around, my uncle Emmett and uncle Jasper were both watching a football match, Alice was feeding my unnamed twin, Jacob was holding Renesmee, auntie Rose and Leah were both looking over at me carefully, my grandparents Esme and Carlisle were both talking, looking between me and my sisters with a smile.

Something suddenly changed.

A sound of a heartbeat.

Alice quickly gave my unnamed twin to Esme before disappearing before my father kissed my forehead and gave me to Rose. "Take him." He then disappeared.