[ 7 ]

Third Person

It had been a two weeks since the triplets had met their Grandpa Charlie, and a few weeks since the scare between Bella and Edward Jacob.

And since then, everytime Bella tried talking to the little boy who looked no older than three years old, he would run to his auntie Rose, who, although didn't admit it, loved the fact he kept choosing her over Bella.

The triplets had grown, now looking around the age of three, which worried the Cullen's. They were growing to fast.

E.J. had the same green eyes that Edward had when he was human, only ever having brown eyes when Renesmee wanted him to, and his hair had been having a battle between bronze or brown. His skin was pale, with a little colour and he was small.

Renesmee had the same brown eyes as Bella's human days, and bronze hair from Edward. Like her brother, she was pale, with no colour and she was small.

Dawn - Elizabeth - had changed slightly. Her eyes had changed to a hazel colour, and when they asked E.J if he had done this, he had looked surprised and allowed Edward to read this mind, finding the truth that he hadn't. Her hair had shifted as well, to a more strawberry blonde.

Although, Edward and Bella still didn't pay attention to her, often glaring at her, or muttering when they walked past.

It upset E.J, but he couldn't do anything about it, yet.

Bella was confused, hurt and annoyed at the situation between herself and her son, she didn't know what was wrong with him, but she had enough of being annoyed.

E.J walked in the room, his little feet walking away while his face was stretched in a awkward expression, something he got off Bella.

Bella signed, between racing over and bending in front of him, startling him.

His eyes grew wide.

"E.J," She sternly said, "Why have you been acting like this to me?"

E.J frowned, upset as he looked for his auntie Rose.

"Rose has gone out." Bella informed him, hurt he was looking for another woman that wasn't her - his mother. "Now, please, Edward Jacob, tell me."

A few moments later, he finally answered, "You were angry." He replied, looking up at her, his face perfection, like no other to her, not even her husband or daughter...s. "At me. I saw it in your red eyes."

Bella's eyebrows furrowed between she gasped, shaking her head. "No," She corrected, "E.J I wasn't angry at you, I was angry at Dawn. Her red eyes came through."
E.J looked confused, then realisation came through, then a sheepish look and crooked grin at his mother.

"Not at me?"

Bella let out a breath, shaking her head. "No, little Ed." She opened her arms, "Can I have a hug?"

E.J raced into her arms, feeling safe and loved. "Sorry, Momma." He mumbled into her shoulder.

Edward Jacob was very smart for his age, often knowing things his sisters didn't. He learnt more words, could speak better.

Bella smiled and picked him up, holding him on her hip as she walked into the piano room Edward was in. Renesmee was with Alice and Dawn was taking a nap.

Edward looked up, smiling when he saw them.

Bella sat down next to him, E.J still in her arms. She looked happier, brighter - more alive, which was a joke, because she was a vampire, and well, vampires, were... well, dead.

"Hey, E.J," Edward grinned down at him, "Learn some piano?"

E.J nodded eagerly, smiling wildly as he sat on his mothers lap, her hands around him, tightly, but not to tight.

"Follow me." Edward instructed.

E.J watched his father before reaching forward and pressing two keys when his father was about to.

"I got it." E.J's childish voice echoed throughout the room, as his green eyes shined like nature.

Bella and Edward smiled at their only son.

"Yeah, you remembered from the first." Edward smiled. "Its your mothers lullaby."

E.J tilted his head, "Momma's lolluby?"

"Lullaby." Bella corrected gently.

E.J nodded, not being able to say that word yet.

Sorry its so short, haha.