[ 5 ]

~ Bella's POV ~

I watched my sister-in-law Rosalie, leave with my first born son, and my best friend Jacob, leave with my second born daughter.

I mentally smiled, thinking about everything me and Edward have been through the past few years. All the horrors and threats.

We deserved this.

We deserve our son. Our baby boy. We deserve to watch him grow, as fast or as slow as he goes. To teach him manners, and how to treat people - ladies, and how to show respect to men. We deserve to watch as he goes to school, learns football, or play piano like his father. We deserve it. We deserve to give all our love to our son. To my son. I deserve to be the number one woman in his life.

But that isn't the only thing we deserve.

We deserve our daughter. Our baby girl. We, also, deserve to watch her grow. To teach her how to do her hair, or talk to her about boys, or to give her as much love as we can, meaning all of it.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I turned and looked over at my husband, Edward who was already looking down at me with a hint of worry and concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay, love?" He whispered to me gently.

I nodded, and grabbed his hand tightly into mine. "I'm fine."

I looked over at... her.

My red newborn orbs scanned her unfamiliar features. Her red eyes dark but bright like mine, would bring horror to a human's eyes. Her pitch black hair, the colour of coal, nothing like mine or Edwards.

Elizabeth Aurora Cullen.

The name my E.J picked out for her. I could easily tell that E.J liked her, while Renesmee didn't.

I knew E.J was going to be kind, sweet and well-mannered when he was older, and I knew he would show all that to his... younger sister.

I didn't feel that same extreme love I felt with E.J or that care I felt for Renesmee. It was just... dull.

I could feel my sister-in-law, Alice's, eyes on me. Testing me.

"Elizabeth Aurora Cullen." My husband spoke up, before anybody else could. He sounded like he was testing it, to see how he liked it. "Its a beautiful name."

I smiled, it was a very beautiful name. And clearly, my little boy had put effort into it, and I did not want that to go to waste.

I wasn't sure how Edward felt about Elizabeth, but either way, I knew my feelings about her wouldn't change or go away, either way.

"It is a very beautiful name." I spoke, agreeing with my husband, "E.J picked it out beautifully."

Edward looked over and smiled - at the mention of our son, Edward Jacob.

"He did, didn't he?" Edward agreed with me, starting to change direction of the conversation, "he must get his brains off you."

I couldn't help but start to think completely about the features my son has.

He looked like a perfect mix between me and my husband. Half of me and half of Edward. His hair was a stunning, shine of bronze mixed with brown and his eyes were all Edward's. His green eyes that Edward once had, so bright and full of innocence and life; that made my now dead cold heart warm. His little nose, and his perfect baby lips. He was my son.

"Bella." Alice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Elizabeth?"

I looked back at my youngest child and narrowed my eyes slightly, "Why doesn't she look like me?" I asked, "or Edward?"

Nobody answered.

Rose had left minutes ago, and Emmett hadn't followed her off, seeing as she properly wouldn't notice if he did anyway.

"Bella," Esme, my mother-in-law spoke up, "she is still your daughter."

I glanced at Esme, before looking back at Elizabeth. "She has black hair." I pointed out, "and red eyes."

Esme looked like she wanted to say something, but decided against it.

"I don't want her."

I received shocked looks from Esme, Alice, Emmett, Carlisle and Jasper. My husband looked like he was completely agreeing with me.

"Bella," Emmett stepped forward, his arms crossed over his chest. "E.J loves Elizabeth, he would be hurt if you took her away."

That was the first time I've ever heard him be so serious. And I realized, he was mostly concerned about Edward Jacob, more than Elizabeth.

"He has Renesmee." Edward replied to his adopted brother, "He loves her, too."

"Elizabeth is still his sister." Alice hissed. "He won't just forget her!"

I shook my head immediately, "I know that. But look at her," I paused, waiting for them to look, "she has black hair. Red eyes. What if something goes wrong? What if the Volturi comes and sees her? What will we say then? She's attract attention, and we don't need that right now."

They all knew I was right.

"Bella," Jasper stated, "E.J will be heartbroken."

"He has me." I replied instantly, "I'll always be with him. He'll be fine with me."

"Your sounding possessive, Bella." Carlisle informed me.

Edward put his arm around my waist, "She's a newborn, its only her emotions right now speaking."

"Exactly." Alice piped, "Only her emotions. Which means, Elizabeth stays for a few weeks until Bella gets a little better at controlling them."

I clutched my jaw tightly, staring at Elizabeth who stared back.

"Lets talk about this tomorrow." I finally spoke, "I want to spend time with E.J and Renesmee."

Alice signed, before giving Elizabeth to Esme and walking out somewhere.

I looked over at Edward who was already looking at me with a loving smile and bright golden eyes. Eyes that I tend to have.

"Its alright, love." He whispered to my newborn ears, "I agree with you."

He took my hand and pulled me out of the room, and closer to my older children.

I didn't look back at Elizabeth, but I knew that something was coming.

I could feel it.