[ 10 ]

Third Person

Edward Jacob sat in the living room alone. As soon as his Aunt Rose had come home with him with a worried face, everybody had immediately jumped up and panicked while only thinking the worse.

And instead of saying anything in front of EJ, she nodded her head towards the headway and they all walked to Carlisle's study, with a kiss on EJ's head and a ruffle through his hair.

Renesmee was with Jacob somewhere and EJ wasn't completely sure where Dawn was but right now, the only thing he could think of was the conversation the adults was having behind the closed door.

He looked across the hallway before getting up and running in vampire speed to the outside of his grandfathers door, tilting his head sideways to rest his head against the door.

"I'm worried about him."

That was his mother. He frowned, upset and confused. Why was she worried? He wasn't ill or hurt.

"I've never heard of a vampire having more then two abilities before, Carlisle."

EJ's eyes instantly widened and he took a step back - regretting showing Rose anything. He thought she would like it because he thought the snow was beautiful but she obviously didn't. His frown deepened and he looked around, finding nobody before running down the stairs towards the front door.

He jumped up a little, grabbing the door handle before yanking it down and opening the door but before he can run out, a voice stopped him.

"Where are you going, Eddie?"

EJ turned around and saw Dawn. He almost smiled before he remembered what she had thought about him.

"Somewhere." He simply answered, not happy at the moment. He crossed his arms, reminding Dawn of Bella. "You called me a freak." He accused, sounding confused and upset.

Dawn looked confused, "No I didn't." She defended herself, the almost four-year-old-looking-girl walking closer.

They both failed to notice Bella, Edward, Alice and Rose standing on the stairs.

EJ stuck his tongue out at her childishly, his almost four-year-old like features growing out. "Liar." He shook his head. "You hurt my feelings. I'm your brother and you called a freak." He gave a heavy sign, "I told Rose."

"I don't like Rose." Dawn informed him, her lack of attention obvious.

EJ pulled a face, "You aren't being very kind. What if you hurt her feelings?"

Rose and Bella smiled, happy with his manners.

"She doesn't have feelings." Dawn replied.

"Yes she does."

"No she doesn't."

"Does!"

"Doesn't!"

EJ stopped talking before turning and closing the door, still inside the house before looking back at Dawn. "You're very mean and I don't understand why!" He almost shouted before running in human speed up the stairs, bumping into Edward along the way.

The four older vampires, Bella, Rosalie, Edward and Alice all panicked when EJ lost his footing and almost fell backwards, his green eyes widening in fear.

Bella launched forward, her body reacting before she could think about it. She pulled him into her chest, lifting him up onto her hip as he held onto her neck.

"Eddie!" Rose cried, taking a stand beside Bella as she checked him.

Dawn looked wide-eyed up the stairs, frightened.

Bella handed EJ to Rose, glancing over at Dawn before pointing upstairs, "Living room." She ordered before walking up to the second floor, the rest following her, including Dawn who hung her head.

They all arrived in the main room of the house, Emmett, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle already there. Jacob and Renesmee appeared, Renesmee holding a cup of blood she was sipping on. She stopped, however, seeing EJ in Rose's arms.

"EJ!" She shouted, running over to him as Rose took a seat. She jumped on, beside her aunt as EJ loosed his grip on Rose and looked over at his sister. "What's wrong?" She innocently questioned, reaching out and grabbing his hand to which he gripped onto.

Bella saw this and cracked a smile, sharing a look with Edward. She looked back at Dawn who stood in the middle, in between Alice and Jasper.

"Why did you call your brother a freak?" He forced herself to say, trying to sound like a stern mother but failing. "That hurt his feelings, Elizabeth." Now she sounded a little angry.

EJ frowned, looking over. "Its okay, momma." He tried.

Bella shook her head, "No, its not, sweetheart. Calling people a freak is not a very nice thing to say." She looked back over at Dawn, "Is it, Elizabeth?"

Dawn shook her head, avoiding eye contact. "No, momma."

Bella looked appalled at being called that by Dawn. She forced herself to blink, although she didn't need to and looked away, looking uncomfortable now. "You need to learn," She started, "That being a bully isn't a good thing to do."

Alice's eyes widened, "She isn't a bully, Bella." She defended her youngest niece, "She said she was sorry and EJ said that it was fine."

Bella stared at Alice, "And what if she thinks something like that again? About EJ? About Renesmee? And hurts their feelings?"

EJ wiggled off Rose's lap, walking over to Bella and grabbing her hand. "Momma, its okay. Dawn didn't mean it anymore," He tried to somehow defend her but it only made her temper worse. "She said sorry."

"Don't call my son a freak again, Elizabeth." Bella threatened, "Otherwise you'll know all bad words and actions have consequences."

"Bella." Alice warned.

Edward pulled Bella back, giving Alice a look. The bond Alice and Bella once had was slowly breaking apart and they could all see it.

"Momma," EJ complained, pulling her down.

Bella bent down, focusing on her son and finding herself smiling. "Yes, sweetheart?" She asked.

EJ grinned, excited for something suddenly. "Can we play on the piano?" He questioned.

Edward smiled and nodded, answering the question instead. "Of course," He bent down and picked EJ up, swinging him up onto his hip. "All of us?"

EJ shook his head, his hair bouncing lightly. "No!" He laughed childishly, causing Rose to smile. "Just piano!"

Edward only smiled, "Come on then." He walked out, Renesmee quickly running after them with EJ waving at her over Edward's shoulder, causing Renesmee to giggle and jump up.

Bella gave Dawn and Alice one last look before turning and walking after her husband and children.

Her twin children.

[Sorry its so bad! I'm finally back on this account, and I just needed this chapter to move on. I will update, maybe, on the weekend.]