[ 4 ]

~ Edward Jacob's POV ~

I was in the arms of my auntie Rose, while my parents were over by my sister, Renesmee for the moment, as Jacob was over near the window on the phone to somebody.

I looked up at my auntie Rose's smiling face as she stared at me. I couldn't help but smile childishly back.

I looked around, my eyes searching for somebody.

My unnamed twin, which my momma and daddy have paid no attention to, was in the arms of auntie Alice who was feeding her milk and blood in one baby bottle.

Me, Renesmee and my unnamed sister all looked around six months old, although both my sisters had more baby fat than I did.

My eyes darted back up to my favourite auntie and I sent her a memory.

I was in my auntie Rose's arms, as uncle Emmett was grinning from behind her, before he started pulling funny faces trying to get me to laugh.

A cry was heard, and I saw it wasn't Renesmee crying, but it was my unnamed sister.

Auntie Alice ran over to her and grabbed her off the couch, before trying to shush her, cooing softly.

Grandpa Carlisle came into the room and walked over to my unnamed sister, with concern and confusion written on his face.

I looked at Rose and sent her a thought, 'What's wrong with her, auntie Rose?'

Auntie Rose looked down at me, before signing and looking back up at the Carlisle and Alice. "He wants to know what's wrong with her."

Alice focused her eyes on E.J then the unnamed twin, before she walked over and gave Rose the unnamed twin.

Rose looked hesitant but Alice nodded for her to look down.

The unnamed twin had calmed down, and linked her small, baby hand with E.J's who looked awkward.

Uncle Emmett chuckled, "Just like Bella."

Auntie Rose snapped out of it, before she looked over at Alice then back to me.

'You want your sister, E.J?'

I read her thoughts and I shook my head, which led her into being confused in why I brought up my unnamed twin.

'I want her to have a name now, auntie Rose.' I sent her.

Auntie Rose's eyes lit up, she loved it when I called her that, seeming as she knew she was my favourite auntie. Everyone knew she was, it was no secret. Just as Renesmee's and my unnamed sister's favourite auntie was Alice.

Auntie Rose looked over at my momma and daddy, before speaking up. "Bella, Edward." She called out, gaining their attention.

My mothers eyes lit up, as if she had been waiting for me. She stood up, immediately, and walked towards me.

My fathers eyes narrowed at auntie Rose, and he stood up too, with Renesmee in his arms, who looked slightly sad on the lack of attention she was now receiving.

As my mother stopped in front of auntie Rose, and held out her hands to reach out and grab me, auntie Rose took a step back.

I could see my mother's eyes narrow, and the annoyance and anger practically sent waves in all different directions of the room.

Leah and Seth had to go home, to their momma, who they hadn't seen for a few days.

Auntie Rose shook her head and then nodded over to the direction of my unnamed sister, "E.J wants you to name her." She informed my parents sharply, and defensively as if it was a crime my mother had tried to take me from her own arms.