When She Was Bad

S:2 E:1

(Look to bottom for outfits)

Fiona was sitting in her room watching a horror movie that came out last year named Scream well eating chocolates

"You promised me if I got you a TV for your room that you wouldn't be on it forever." Giles tells Fiona as he stands in front of her bedroom door making her jump a little with a scared look.

"Sorry." She tells him with a sheeply look and he just shakes his head a little.

"It's okay just after this to go to sleep, school starts tomorrow." He tells her making Fiona frown a little she wasn't happy for school she wasn't good at really anything in school and the only reason she passed last year was Willow.

"I know good night Giles." She tells him with a sweet smile as he smiles back at her.

"Good night." He said before leaving her room and she turned back to her TV right when Ghostface did a jump scare making Fiona grab as she grabbed her blanket bringing it to her eyes.

She didn't know why she picked scary movies all the time when she couldn't even watch them without hiding under her blanket.

As she was under her blanket she thought about the only good thing about going to school hanging out with her friends. She couldn't wait to see her friends. She wondered if Buffy was going to be back.

After the movie she turned her TV off and picked out an outfit before going to bed.

=====================

Fiona was walking into her school with Giles she was wearing a button up white sweater she made that had cherries that button in the front she is also wearing a jean skirt that button in the front too she didn't do any of her makeup and her hair was up covering her little pointy ears.

"Bye Giles." She told him as she saw Willow and Xander she skipt over to them and gave them both a hug. "Hey guys." She says as falls into step with them and they both give her a smile.

"You wouldn't believe who came back last night." Xander tells her as Fiona looks up at him with curiosity in her big green eyes but he just grabs her shoulder, turning her a little and pointing over to the one and only Buffy.

"Buffy!" Fiona shouts with a big grin as she runs in front of her blonde friend but Buffy just gives her an award wave before walking forward again making Fiona frown as she looks at Willow who was waiting for her as Xander walked next to Buffy.

"She's not mad at you." Willow tells me as we walk into the school to get our schedules.

"Are you sure?" Fiona asked Willow who nods as she rubs the shorts brown haired girl's shoulder Fiona just nodded a little and told herself Buffy just needed a little to settle back in after being with her dad for the summer.