Innocence

(S:2 E:14)

(Look to bottom for outfits)

Fiona was in the library with the other talking about what they should do about the fact that Buffy and Angel were still gone and none of them had heard anything from them since yesterday when they went to see what Spike and Drusilla had planned f...

Fiona was in the library with the other talking about what they should do about the fact that Buffy and Angel were still gone and none of them had heard anything from them since yesterday when they went to see what Spike and Drusilla had planned for the Judge.

"Maybe they just got tired and went to sleep." Fiona said hopefully but none of them seemed to be as hopeful as her at the moment but Jenny does give her a smile making her feel better.

"Well, the bus depot was a total washout. And may I say what a lovely place to spend the night. What a vibrant cross-section of Americana." Xander said as he walked into the library with an exhausted look.

"Well, the bus depot was a total washout. And may I say what a lovely place to spend the night. What a vibrant cross-section of Americana." Xander told them as he walked into the library not seeing the worried looks on everyone's face.

"No vampires transporting boxes?" Giles asked Xander who turns to the librarian as Willow sits on top of one of the tables.

"So they probably already have all the body parts." Fiona whispers as she rubs her forehead trying to get rid of her headache but nothing seems to make it go away.

"No, but a four-hundred-pound wino offered to wash my hair." Xander told them, making Fiona giggle as he looked around not seeing a certain blonde. "What's up? Where's Buffy?" He asked them making everything go serious again.

"She never checked in." Willow tells Xander in a quiet voice.

"If the bus depot is as empty as the... docks and the airport..." Giles starts saying as he puts the book he was looking at down.

"Do you think this Judge guy's already been assembled?" Xander asked Giles, who looked down a little.

"Yes." Giles says and it's like all the air was sucked out of the room as Fiona looks around scared and worried for her two missing friends.

"Then Buffy could be... Okay, we gotta find 'em. Um, we gotta go to that place, that, uh, that factory. That's where they're holed up, right?" Xander says as Fiona nods right now she is ready to fight anything to save her friends. "Let's go." He said as Fiona jumped off the table ready to go.

"And do what? Besides be afraid and die." Cordelia asked Xander as Fiona crossed her arms.

"I could set him on fire." Fiona tells Cordelia as Xander nods but Giles shakes his head.

"And what if Spike is there?" Giles asked Fiona who shrugs a little. "Fiona he is your soulmate which means you can't hurt him even if you want to." He tells her as Fiona as she throws her hands up into the air.

"But he can hurt me?" She asked him as he sighs a little and gives her a sad look.

"He doesn't have a soul so only a part of him feels the bond between the two of you but it is easier for him to fight it." Giles tells her as Fiona looks down at her feet she didn't understand why this had to happen to her and why she couldn't just have a normal solmate.